Motohio A+

Hoblick

I had to take my Duc in to Motohio for a service bulletin.

there was a coolant update for it.

dropped it off on friday, and picked up today.

they are always very helpful, and great to deal with.

they had ordered me a new left hand guard from the last time i was in, and forgot all about it. (replaced under warranty) they got that installed as well.

and they also fixed a loose undertail problem that is common on all of them. there is no service bulletin for it, but they fixed it just because.

also since i do all my own services i had the damn service reminder popping up on my dash every time i kick the bike on. I asked it they could rid that for me and they took care of it no charge.

All this good service, and i didnt even buy the bike from them. Probably would have if they had a white one in stock when i was looking.

If i buy another ill head there first!

if they ever become a sponsor on here, they should know there is a certain fellow looking to buy a multi touring (S or otherwise, used, demo or new, depending on price). cash in hand... just looking for the right deal.

Mr.jbot you wont regret the purchase. But id honestly wait for a 2013 model. The have fixed so many little annoyances. Read up on it a bit and youll find out what im talking about.

but paying (near) full price for a new MTS seems like a crime against humanity