FS: Centurion 99 - 308 semi / HK clone

ShawnR

-- SOLD --

600$

I always thought it was a Centurion 99 (I swear that is what the box said), but looking at the receiver, it says it is a Federal Arms FA99. I bought it new back in 99. It is basically an HK G3 parts kit put onto a US made aluminum receiver.

Receiver is ulgy as hell, but seems solid and has a built in scope rail. I currently have a Bushnell .3.5-10 x45mm scope on it and it goes with the rifle. Some of the paint is missing off of the receiver to the rear of the ejection port where the shell casings hit it. The original trigger sucked bad, so I sent the trigger group off to Williams Trigger Specialties (http://www.williamstriggers.com/index.html) for a trigger job. While not a "light" trigger, it now has a clean break without the creep it used to have.

I have 11 mags for it and I've probably put 200 rounds through it over the past 13 years and never had an issue. It does beat the crap out of the brass when ejecting, so reloading it might be a challenge.

Users manual is available HERE

Let me know if you have any questions.

I can meet in Morrow county or Delaware (N. Cbus) area.

g3a.jpg

g3b.jpg

g3c.jpg

Only trades would be for an M&P Pro 9mm.

Edited by ShawnR