Meteor Shower Tonight

Anden

Off topic but The coyotes drove me back in. every time I go outside at night lately they start howling and yipping. This time they were to the right of me howling, my coon dog howled back and growled, then another pack started howling to the left of me and the coon dog looked at me and headed back to the house so I followed. Dogs been sniffing the door frames lately and growling. I think the coyotes know I'm gimpy this week or smell the blood. That stuffs eary.

wow. I probably woulda went in too. I am out in the country tonight, but definitely not near a wooded area... no scary animals, just a dog that won't put down the squeeky toy.

There weren't as many as I've seen before in the August shower. It seems like there was some overcast in almost all directions except directly above too. The cool thing though was that there seemed to be 2 different showers happening.

They seem to look like they are coming from a couple directions. Majority are running west to east. I did see one that appeared to blink. I am assuming it was tumbling through the atmosphere.

From what I understand much of this shower is raisin sized and smaller.

Off topic but The coyotes drove me back in. every time I go outside at night lately they start howling and yipping. This time they were to the right of me howling, my coon dog howled back and growled, then another pack started howling to the left of me and the coon dog looked at me and headed back to the house so I followed. Dogs been sniffing the door frames lately and growling. I think the coyotes know I'm gimpy this week or smell the blood. That stuffs eary.

If you pop off a round or two they will go away. Or you could just bait them in and eradicate.