Any interest in a group first-aid / CPR training?

Casper

Group would just depend on how many it is and how many from local FD's save spots for recerts. But yes probably, if not I'm sure I could get something else arranged

Let's see if we can get something together. I think it'd be a great idea.

Ok, just need a head count first to see what the options will be. If its a small number I can blend it in to one of the FD classes and probably make it free. It would be in Zanesville though. If its a larger number that would fill a class and you can find a place in Cbus to do it I can probably get one of the instructors to come with me one eve and do it for a small fee. Class is a couple hours

Yeah, In. We wanna have a baby soon and I want to be certified. Wife already is in a lot of other stuff too, so I have to at least act like Im smart.

Let me know the details, and plenty of warning and I'll be in.

If we go to Zanesville, we could hit Adornetto's after and Toms Icecream bowl!!! Or The barn, or Kozy for wings. Okay, no barn or Kozy, but the first 2 = Winning

I'll be getting my BLS/CPR instructor at some point this year depending on when the class is offered. If this is after Id host a class but Im not sure how long the instructor licensure and such takes.

So this will be a slumber party kinda thing right? You, me, some blowup dowls to practice? CPR I mean....

Of those saying "in" how many are in regardless of Zanesville or Columbus as opposed to only in if Columbus?

It would be at Licking Twp FD most likely which is technically in Nashport, right off SR 16 about 45 minutes from most of the Columbus area

Would also be on a Sat or Sun

Of those saying "in" how many are in regardless of Zanesville or Columbus as opposed to only in if Columbus?

It would be at Licking Twp FD most likely which is technically in Nashport, right off SR 16 about 45 minutes from most of the Columbus area

Would also be on a Sat or Sun

I'm ok with Zanesville.

If it is more then just the CPR class, maybe a bit of basic first responder class, I would be interested. The only issue I would have is it would depend on the date.

I would not mind the drive to Columbus or zanesville to attend a class with some of other people on this board, but for the basic CPR class, I could attend that locally.

If it is more then just the CPR class, maybe a bit of basic first responder class, I would be interested. The only issue I would have is it would depend on the date.

I would not mind the drive to Columbus or zanesville to attend a class with some of other people on this board, but for the basic CPR class, I could attend that locally.

That it will not be.

CPR class is 2-4 hours depending on class size

CPR/First Aid turns it to a 6-8 hr class

First Responder is actually a nationally recognized certification and is a 40hr course taught over a couple weeks and costs a couple hundred