NRA sees boost in members

Gump

Do you support the NRA's efforts to defend our Second Amendment rights?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the NRA's efforts to defend our Second Amendment rights?

• Yes-Always did
    • No-never have
    • Yes-Do now, due to recent events
    • No-not anymore, due to recent events

Standard moron

Logan248

"If i go out to the range, I have one of my pistols that holds like nine or 10 rounds. I have had guns that would shoot like 20 rounds, but I've never had anything that held 30 rounds or more and I don't see any sense in that whatsoever. There’s got to be a limit to what they let the citizens have at their disposal.'"

Didn't know that. I wonder if there corporate sponsors, who provide some of the benefits, will increase or decrease. I will no longer shop at Dicks. Theur gun selection sucked anyway.

There is also a "Life of Duty" free membership for certain military, law enforcement and first responders. Lots of ways to get one.

Just signed up pretty awesome deal and free $27,000 life insurance.

You get free arms care insurance, free life insurance but its pretty particular on how it will pay out, must be traveling to an NRA sponsored event or die while hunting or shooting et cetera. Arms care insurance is worth it if you're young. Several discounts for hotels, rental cars and random businesses listed on the NRA site offer discounts to members as well.

You get free arms care insurance, free life insurance but its pretty particular on how it will pay out, must be traveling to an NRA sponsored event or die while hunting or shooting et cetera. Arms care insurance is worth it if you're young. Several discounts for hotels, rental cars and random businesses listed on the NRA site offer discounts to members as well.

If your Law Enforcement Military or first responded and you qualify for the Life of Duty membership the life insurance will pay out $27,000 if you die on duty.

If your Law Enforcement Military or first responded and you qualify for the Life of Duty membership the life insurance will pay out $27,000 if you die on duty.

The first year is free. After that I assume you pay like the rest of us.

The first year is free. After that I assume you pay like the rest of us.

Yeah. But its still a free year. I didn't really see anything in it that would prevent you from re-signing up for it next year. But their site kinda sucks if your using your phone.

I plan on becoming a life member this week.

They're doing a special for Life Membership. Information was sent out last week.

I've been a Life member for almost 19 years. Currently I'm at Endowment status until they process my Patron rating.