Hail Storm!

ReconRat

Glad I'm not riding right now. High winds with ice coming down. That was a definite down burst. Didn't hear any trees cracking and going down anyway. That crap was so loud I couldn't hear anything inside the house.

Guess I'll go look outside...

edit: ok, add lots of rain and some thunder. It's going to be fun if this freezes tonight

And those plastic trash cans people left out? They're in the next county by now.

Edited by ReconRat

Watch out for the black Ice in morning.

fun story, one day i had a friend come to school and say that her brother hit some black ice in his truck last night, and I thought she said "black guys" instead of "black ice" which explained why I reacted like :eek: "oh my gawd that's horrible!" and other people were like, "that sucks" :cool:

looks like that brief rain was about 1 to 1.5 inches.

That would have been a sudden 4 to 6 inches of snow if it had been colder.

edit: and, lights flickering. But power still on. I hate Winter.

Edited by ReconRat

fun story, one day i had a friend come to school and say that her brother hit some black ice in his truck last night, and I thought she said "black guys" instead of "black ice" which explained why I reacted like :eek: "oh my gawd that's horrible!" and other people were like, "that sucks" :cool:

funny