anyone know if tinted or "blackout" lens covers are legal?

Gixxus Christ!

Cheech, would you mind quoting where you stated that there is or isn't a law against it, I must have missed it.

It was the implied part where I said I wasn't a lawyer. If you wanted to look up a law, the ORC is freely available. If you wanted to make a legal argument for it, the curbside isn't the place for that. It's your ass either way, I honestly couldn't care less.

Yeah, I hear ya there poser, I hate having nice things. Every bike I restore I end up selling for a bike in worse shape but with more potential....ill probably trade or sell the TL about mid June for something.else, maybe a squid bike (gixxer 750, yut-unngh) or something...or maybe I'll make the wifey super duper happy and sell it and use the money to buy new windows for the house...idk...maybe I'll push it too hard and lay it down again.

Snot, we may have an issue with your reading comprehension.

Poser, thanks. It's a money thing as far as what I want to do, but it would also look really cool with what I want to do because the windshield I bought is dead black and it v's down to the headlight, so I would have uninterrupted black from the lights to the top of the windshield.

Another option is to pull the light, cut off the lens, black out the reflector, install HID projectors and then cover with a clear lens protector. Lots of guys have done this mod and it looks killer but costs a couple hundred and is time consuming.

But... but... HIDs are SO damn sexy-looking. :cry: