My 9

Limenine9r

fur - lime green fur...I didn't latch the rear seat, it flew off at a high rate of speed, bounced along pavement ruining its cover. I was dared to recover it with 2" long lime green fur, and it's been lots of fun since... always the conversation....the rain fixes its "KAWlick", the girls either want to pet it or have it "waxed"

Edited by Limenine9r

Yeah, I requested that he didn't let nobody fiddle with my new fur. LoL. It gets nasty looking quickly....my family ordered that fur on line cuz ya can't seem to find anywhere, I had just recovered it with the new bright fire when the headlights quit working, I was deep into a belt replacement job with my Harley and decided to farm the Ninja to Rehmerts IF they could keep my furr clean .LoL. Said he had to hide that seat cuz everybody wants to run their fingers thru it.....gets real fun when I bust out the fur wolf helmet - LoL. The looks I get - LoL. Especially if I get to scratching behind the ear, stand up on pegs and leg starts convulsing. - lol 5733C04A-5C4C-43F2-826E-9AF7B939D415-149-000000051EB3BE2D.jpg

Edited by Limenine9r