IMS show circuit...

Moto-Brian

So, I am working a total of 5 IMS shows this year for Ducati obviously. I wanted to share some pics and hopefully, I do not make this too much on the side of advertising.

What I will try and do is capture images and light detail to not make it a promotion. I just have a bit of an opportunity to get some pics at times when nobody is around and get access that makes it easier to get details. I took all these on my phone so, not the best quality and maybe as I do the shows, I can use my better camera and even get some pics per your requests.

These are things that interest me and wanted to share...

First, the Ducati booth. We have a double the size booth this year vs. in the past couple of seasons...

DucBoothNWCornerbest_zps9ddbb3f5.jpg

The swarmed bike of the show - the 2013 Multistrada GT:

MultiGT_zps470d640b.jpg

Second favorite seemingly - 2013 Hyperstrada:

Hyperstrada_zps348b40e2.jpg

2013 Hyper SP - Comes with a free set of handcuffs. This thing is a full on hooligan bike. In a great way!:D

HyperSP_zpsc0ad44a5.jpg

Diavel Dark was a huge hit:

DiavelDark_zpse1210077.jpg

My baby. The one we had a lot of interest on and even got a deposit at the show!!! 2013 1199R

1199Rside_zps38f49c2a.jpg

Some details...

Dash:

1199RDash_zps3213d9eb.jpg

Billet mirror block off plates come standard:

1199Rdetail_zpsf044c07f.jpg

Tank. All 1199s have an aluminum tank. Our race inspired editions expose the tanks...

1199Rtankside_zps5001de2d.jpg

Exhaust. This thing is the size of a tennis ball. SOOOOOO sweet when running...

1199Rback_zps268ce3d7.jpg

Mainstay of our lineup - 2013 848 EVO Corse Edition in race test livery:

848Corse_zpsd0a50cda.jpg

Alright. Enough Ducati stuff! :D Some MotoGP pics.

These bikes are from the Indy MotoGP booth. The issue was that they were stuffed in the very back corner and got little attendance. What a shame as there are some CRAZY cool stuff to be seen here. I got to get some access where we could unhook the barrier tape, etc. Just makes the pics look better...

Details of clutch and electronics on Spies bike. The Yamaha was by far the best and cleanest looking bike there. More on that later.

Spiesframeandclutchdetail_zps1be21f08.jpg

Spies' dash:

SpiesDash_zps6260d799.jpg

Bradl's Honda:

BradlMotoGP_zpsf8985b75.jpg

Nicky's:

DucMotoGP_zpsc5a90b08.jpg

The KTM Moto3 bike. I had the opportunity when in Austria to see these being built and a few versions in person and was excited to see the end result. It is amazing. Tiny and some really trick stuff on this thing.

KTMMoto3_zpsafbd874e.jpg

Forks are tiny also. The diameter is almost the size of a mountain downhill bike. Hand for scale.

KTMMoto3forksize_zps45a2dff7.jpg

Details like carbon fiber engine mounts.

KTMMoto3CFmotorsupport_zps201f30bf.jpg

Some cool differences yet awesome technology. Three different fork designs. All Ohlins. Look at the details and understand that the calipers alone are worth more than a typical mid priced car.

Spiesbilletforkbase_zpsc4e9e8dc.jpg

MotoGPgasforks_zpscac07a64.jpg

DucMotoGPfrontwheel_zps0024af08.jpg

Finally, a cool booth where you are interacting with others. Geico/AMA pit challenge. You change a rear tire and they provide the YES Yamaha and Geico Suzuki and you go head to head with someone to see who can swap a tire faster. This travels so, try it out at Cleveland!

Geicopitstopchallenge_zps2dd23ab5.jpg

I will try and get some different pics from each show. If you want to see some different pics, maybe shoot me a response here and I will try to accommodate. Even if on something other than a Ducati! ;)

expect me pleading/begging for you to find me a good deal on a 2010-2012 multi for a good price in the coming months.

If you are serious, I can hook you up with a dealer that will get you the best deal on any new left overs. Trust me, if they have one, they want to move it due to the new Skyhook stuff coming or just arriving...

If you are serious, I can hook you up with a dealer that will get you the best deal on any new left overs. Trust me, if they have one, they want to move it due to the new Skyhook stuff coming or just arriving...

as soon as i sell something from the stable (hopefully, in the next few weeks) I'll ask you for a name/contact if you would still be willing to help me out. i won't ask you for assistance until I know for sure I'm ready to buy.

thanks for offering and I'll be in touch soon (hopefully).

as soon as i sell something from the stable (hopefully, in the next few weeks) I'll ask you for a name/contact if you would still be willing to help me out. i won't ask you for assistance until I know for sure I'm ready to buy.

thanks for offering and I'll be in touch soon (hopefully).

By all means just ask!