XR100s set up for road racing

Hoblick

looking at picking something else up to run down at CRP, so putting these up for sale.

one is an 01 the other is an 02

both are set up almost identical.

both have had the valves adjusted recently, new plugs (one step hotter),and oil change.

New Gold Chains, new sprockets (both geared for CRP), new brake and clutch cables on both, new EBC sport brake shoes on both, carbs cleaned and rejetted in both, new needles, main and pilot jets, one has ProTaper fat bars, the other has Regular size protapers, both have new fork fluid and fork springs sets up for adult riders (one BBR spring, one OEM spring), forks areraised in the tripple trees 10mm, one bike has BBR rear spring, both are safety wired, both have shorty levers, both have new air filters, both have had the timing chain adjusted. both have had the shock and linkages pulled, cleaned and re greased. both have catch cans installed as well. the bike without fat bars has had the sprocket cover modified (open cut) for quick front sprocket changes. they kick over on the first or 2nd try.

both have XR80 front wheels, and they have new tubes front and rear and Pirelli Performance Scooter tires with 2 days with OMRL on them, should be able to get you through all of next season racing.

these things are an absolute blast at CRP.

i have roughly $1400 wrapped up in each bike. these are ready to go and race in Stock XR100 class, you dont have to do anything but go have a blast.

asking $1200 a piece on these. you wont be able to build these cheaper than you can buy them from me with how they are set up, and the parts used. plus all the countless hours of labor is already done for you =-)

Edited by Hoblick

have you ever kept a bike for more than 2 years?

You had these, what, 8 months?

i dont think i have.

wait i kept the VFR for 2 years.. well maybe

ill be keeping the ducati for a looooong while. thats the last 2 up bike im buying for probably another 2 - 3 years or so.

as for the TOYS.. they can be rotated out as needed :D

i dont think i have.

wait i kept the VFR for 2 years.. well maybe

ill be keeping the ducati for a looooong while. thats the last 2 up bike im buying for probably another 2 - 3 years or so.

as for the TOYS.. they can be rotated out as needed :D

I thought you said the same thing about that Harley?