Iron Pony Motorsports is Hiring

Iron Pony

Iron Pony Motorsports in Westerville, Ohio is looking for friendly, knowledgeable, and energetic future team members. We are looking to fill multiple positions for the upcoming spring riding season.

Iron Pony Motorsports is one of the US’s premier motorcycle and ATV parts and accessories dealers. Our 100K+ sq. ft. facility houses one of the largest selections of motorcycle nirvana on the planet.

Store hours: M-F 10am to 9pm, Sat 9am to 7pm, Sun 10am to 6pm

Details/Benefits:

· Full time employment (30+ hours) with preferred open availability

· Weekend availability required – Friday, Saturday, Sunday key retail hours

· Retail experience preferred

· Pre-existing product knowledge is a plus but not required

· Health Insurance

· 401k options

· Most major holidays off

· Employee discount

· Competitive pay

· Commission plans, Bonuses, and Sales Competitions available.

· Friendly and Fun work environment

So whether you’re a new rider, a seasoned veteran, or someone who thinks it would be fun to work in this exciting industry contact us via email with a resume and a little about yourself, retail history, riding history, and what you are looking for in an employer. All interested applicants please reply to thopper@ironpony.com . Posts or comments on this thread are not guaranteed to be replied to.

I went to Iron Pony today to buy new tires. I'm an active duty Army Colonel. No military discount. I will NEVER buy anything from Iron Pony again. I'm also spreading the word as much as I can.

:nono: Pitifull! Is he banned yet?

Good luck Iron Pony!

(My poor attempt staying on topic)

I went to Iron Pony today to buy new tires. I'm an active duty Army Colonel. No military discount. I will NEVER buy anything from Iron Pony again. I'm also spreading the word as much as I can.

Just not right !

Thank you for your service Colonel !