Free Ky Vacation Offer Still Stands

Guest MotoGP Tix

Guest MotoGP Tix

Hey guys Id like to offer a free vacation / extend an invite to other regional sites...

In time Id love to see this grow as a chance for all these area sites to hook up

Im just writing this as a guy, offering a free vacation , and an invite to others.. The trip is capped at 30 max, so RSVP / Deposits may be required

Every year a group of us bikers go down to my property in Ky... The cost is very low and in order to get other people to go, Im offereing ONE free vacation on several regional sites..

25 bux per person , 40 bux per couple.. The free trip : you must pay if you dont go you dont get a refund... If you do go, youll get your 25 bux back.. This is to RSVP a spot

FULL PLANS :

I'd like to take some time to fully explain what a Kentucky trip is like..

First and foremost, I always want these trips to be safe and fun.

I own a gorgeous piece of property in Webbville Ky.. On that property there is a cabin and a home.. The home has full time renters, that live there year round and keep an eye on my property. In the lease it limits my use of the property to give them there privacy also..

Every June my local group here in Toledo go to my property in Ky My renter live down there very cheap.. In June they pay no rent.. Thus a small charge to those that go on the trip...

My cabin : First class everything, Sat tv, Water , potty, shower, stove etc etc.. Its basically an apartment.

My Property : feel free to hike all ya want, the area is amazing and YES I have had people go on the ky trip even without a bike.. A small stream runs thru the property to make hiking easy and the drive way is a mile long so you can go from full on hikes to just enjoying nature.

The Trip : Friday June 6th thru as late as the 11th some come for a long weekend, some stay for the full trip.. but on Wednesday by noon yer expected to pull out.. Leaving My wife and I the rest of the week to relax / clean up..

The Cost : 25 bux per person... 40 for a couple this includes JUST your time down there, no matter if it is ONE day or 5 that is the price... You get ONE free shower, after that a dollar donation is requested.. 100 percent of this goes to my renters for there water bill ( yes we finally got city water )

I also rent a porta potty for everyones convenience

Camping : Think of it as camping in the parking lot of a hotel.. Ive got everything youll need in the cabin for misc cooking etc, plan on bringing your own food.. THE AREA is dry and a 2 hour beer run so plan your needs there also. Every morning we Cook over the fire or grill so bring staples and just chip in. IF THE WEATHER WOULD GET REALLY REALLY BAD, I HAVE A BARN THAT EVERYONE COULD SLEEP IN IF NEEDED )

RIDING : Im just going to be honest WAY better than deals gap.. YES I love the gap.. YES I suggest everyone goes there atleast once.. The area is stunning the biker vibe is great.. But cops galore and lets be serious the area is limited road wise.. 7 years of trips and NO TICKETS... Including one accident and NO ticket even given to him... WE DO tourist stuff and just ride days.. Switching back and fourth trying to give a varied appeal to as many as possible.

The Area : AWESOME roads, caves within an hour , this year were doing a sky lift trip.. 4 state parks within an hour LOCAL knowledge by plenty of vets that go every year.. There is also an AWESOME dirt area exactly 5 miles away from my cabin.. This year is the first year im pushing for ATV's & dirt bikes

THE VIBE : FAMILY friendly, rides all day, yes drinking at night, but not a party party type thing

At night : Projection screen video games, Movies

RULES :

No Guns

No kids under 16years old would be the minimum, but this is an adults trip, no kids have ever came

No Pets

No drinking and riding, if you start to drink your ride day is over

other than that HAVE fun, and CHIP IN this is a team work trip and in the past we have done great doing so.. My wife and I are also on vacation So please think of your hosts as well...

YOU TUBE VIDEOS :

Some of the roads :

Some of the dirt :

Some of the cabin :

and the world famous noodle bike :

Guest MotoGP Tix
$1 showers. haha. Thats awesome. How much does it cost to take a piss, or maybe a shit? Oh and if I pee in the shower do I have to pay for the piss or can I hide it! :D

Sorry that FREE or 25 bux for a vacation isnt cheap enough for some...

As I said, It is REQUESTED as a DONATION.. and I give all of it to my renters for there water bill.. It is a jester of appreciation towards there gracious putting up with us-ness

Guest MotoGP Tix
$1 showers. haha. Thats awesome. How much does it cost to take a piss, or maybe a shit? Oh and if I pee in the shower do I have to pay for the piss or can I hide it! :D

The Cost : 25 bux per person... 40 for a couple this includes JUST your time down there, no matter if it is ONE day or 5 that is the price... You get ONE free shower, after that a dollar donation is requested.. 100 percent of this goes to my renters for there water bill ( yes we finally got city water )

I also rent a porta potty for everyones convenience

Some people only stay for one day, some for three some for the full time..

As I said I also rent a porta potty ( for a second potty )for the week... So how much does it cost ME for you to take a leak you mean ? 85 bux

Sounds like a good time and a good value. Thanks for the offer!

I'll be in the middle of a ride to California and won't be able to take you up on it. But will do so someday!

Eric

Guest MotoGP Tix

Id love to eventually really make this a non miss vacation every year to some of these regional sites..

REDLINE

C.O.R.E.

DSB

TSBR

Ride Ohio

Etc etc...

Id love to give away a free vacation here on Ohio Riders.

I was just fooking with ya mang! Congrats on the city water. thats big improvement. Sounds like fun, I have to save my vacation time for track time... uh oh, I mentioned the track again. Imagine that
Hey man let me mention the track I want you to let me know next time you go and maybe I can go with. I'm actually inviting myself.lol. Are you going to Dyno Day. If you are I will introduce myself.

Hey man let me mention the track I want you to let me know next time you go and maybe I can go with. I'm actually inviting myself.lol. Are you going to Dyno Day. If you are I will introduce myself.

Ill be at the dyno day. Prolly be the only guy there on a Ducati.

Guest MotoGP Tix
sounds really nice man.....I am from that area of Kentucky.....beautiful scenery......and way better than the gap....I have been riding those roads for years and dont think I have ever seen a cop =)

YEP YEP !

Come on down with us !!