75 Gallon Saltwater Fish Tank Aquarium

lagalaxy8

75 Gallon Saltwater Fish Tank Aquarium, Brand new led Light fixture. Tons of live rock and live sand, 6 fish, 2- domino Damsels, 3- Blue yellow Damsels, 1- White goby, many crabs- (blue legs, red legs, & orange), some snails, a very large brittle star, and lot of coral stars, some live corals, Coral Life Skimmer, Overflow tank & pump, Water level system with storage tank, Bio balls filter media, Heater, Cherry type stand and canopy, Sliding top, Light in over flow area, 3 large plastic jugs for water changes, extra salt, & misc stuff, No major scratches in the glass, I've had this setup 4 years, and most of my older fish started ending their life cycle. So was thinking of selling before restocking. I just don't have the time to enjoy anymore is the reason for selling. If you ever wanted to setup a saltwater this would be a good tank to start with, establish saltwater tanks are much easier to maintain. Asking $850 obo. I have more pics i can post if interested.

IMG_7809.jpg

IMG_7803.jpg

It's been fun, I've had fresh water ones since I was a kid. We have 4 tanks in the house right now and with 2 little kids my time is all over the place, so need to downsize. This was my first salt water setup and I really enjoy it, just time to focus on new hobbies.

• 1 month later...
I would love to have this but I would have to hire someone to keep up on the maintenance.... I know nothing about keeping a fish tank. :o

Main main. is a water change of about 21 gallons once a month, once you do it a few times you can do it in about 15 mins.

I think my definition of reasonable and your definition will be a few hundred dollars different. Lol

glws, sweet tank.

I can come down some, but just spent over $300 in the new leds lights and the new skimmer pump. So can't take $200 for it.

• 3 weeks later...