Anyone into RC?

RHill

Back in the late 80's a friend of mine bought an RC10 and I bought his Kyosho Salute. It was a 4x4 dune buggy that was hell on ball joints, especially since I had to drive two hours to get repair parts.

I have a cousin thats into planes.

Edited by bandit12

Tower Hobbies and a local RC shop were my best friends back then, not sure now days who's the best supplier to buy through. Always breaking shit on the car, it STAYS expensive when you play with friends on a track chock full of jumps and rhythms to mistime over and over :D

jets and planes are too easy.

IMO, it is just preference. I prefer planes, because I learned to fly heli's in a confined area surrounded by trees. Also, I never got to play with the current high power to weight ratio heli's. These new ones look like a blast, I'm really tempted to pick one up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlsOGJxuKNU

It is pretty amazing all the TREX clones that are out there. There is an EXI 450(another TREX clone) on Xheli that I was considering back when they were in stock, but the one you just listed up looks really tempting as well.