Checa!!!

Moto-Brian

i would buy an 1199 in a heartbeat without even riding one.

i bought the multi without riding it, and if i rode it before hand i would have probably not worked the deal as hard, i would have paid more for it lol. the bike is just so sorted, and there is nothing on the market that can compare for me. for what i want to do with it its just plain works, and works amazing. and all the features, ABS, TC, riding modes, make the bike what it is. And the ungodly power the engine makes.. my lord.. what a fucking machine.. a touring bike that can give any supersport a run for its money in the canyons.

im not a super ducati fan boy either. i always like the look of the Ducatis and what they offer, but the maintenance intervals, and the stereo type kinda shyed me away a bit. and the price!

but prices are high on all bikes now. and Ducati offers some premium, well made and well engineered bikes that flat out rock.

i have followed the Panigale since i first heard of it being developed. its a truly amazing bike. reminds me of when i heard about the new R1 with the cross plane crank , i was in love with that new technology, the sound, the engineering that went into it.

im a sucker for the latest and greatest achievements in engineering on bikes. and ducati is on top of their game right now.

my perspective, the Panigale is the bike to own, if i was able to buy one i would, but my riding style won't allow it. (the wife either =-))

this isnt some nut swinging post either... i truly love the Panigale, ill own one one day, or whatever next engineering amazement that might come out when im ready/wife will let me buy.

Edited by Hoblick

Brian is there any chance you can get ducati to bring some panigales to mid o.. i want a few laps on one.

Why worry about that, Brian's will be there. Don't act like I'm not going to nut swing and giz all over that thing, because I am. I may never get a lap on it, but I will touch it until it cries.

And yeah, uh, I'd own one in a second. However baby takes priority over a bike right now :)

Brian is there any chance you can get ducati to bring some panigales to mid o.. i want a few laps on one.

Trying hard to organize some things as we speak. It's tough as the budget from Ducati isn't capable of handling it as it would have to be something we'd do all over the country. The KTM deal was easy due to the warehouse in Amherst. Ducati is out in CA and logistically speaking, if they would consider this idea, it would be near northern CA before OH...

But, working on some ideas and things. Stay tuned! (NO PROMISES)

:confused: Looks like first to me!

Superpole 3

1. Carlos Checa (Team Ducati Alstare) Ducati Panigale 1199 1'30.234

2. Eugene Laverty (Aprilia Racing Team) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'30.429

3. Michel Fabrizio (Red Devils Roma) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'30.581

4. Tom Sykes (Kawasaki Racing Team) Kawasaki ZX-10R 1'30.615

5. Marco Melandri (BMW Motorrad GoldBet SBK) BMW S1000 RR 1'30.615

6. Sylvain Guintoli (Aprilia Racing Team) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'30.683

7. Leon Camier (Fixi Crescent Suzuki) Suzuki GSX-R1000 1'30.991

8. Leon Haslam (Pata Honda World Superbike) Honda CBR1000RR 1'30.998

9. Jonathan Rea (Pata Honda World Superbike) Honda CBR1000RR 1'31.742

10. Davide Giugliano (Althea Racing) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'31.283

11. Loris Baz (Kawasaki Racing Team) Kawasaki ZX-10R 1'31.576

12. Chaz Davies (BMW Motorrad GoldBet SBK) BMW S1000 RR 1'31.870

13. Max Neukirchner (MR-Racing) Ducati Panigale 1199 1'32.010

14. Jamie Stauffer (Team Honda Racing) Honda CBR1000RR 1'32.353

15. Ivan Clementi (HTM Racing) BMW S1000 RR 1'32.773

16. Glen Allerton (Next Gen Motorsports) BMW S1000 RR 1'32.352

17. Jules Cluzel (Fixi Crescent Suzuki) Suzuki GSX-R1000 1'32.402

18. Alexander Lundh (Team Pedercini) Kawasaki ZX-10R 1'32.487

19. Ayrton Badovini (Team Ducati Alstare) Ducati Panigale 1199 1'32.540

20. Federico Sandi (Team Pedercini) Kawasaki ZX-10R 1'32.898

21. Vittorio Iannuzzo (Grillini Dentalmatic SBK) BMW S1000 RR 1'33.082

Checa qualified 12th? What happened?

He was a full secon slower than practice!?

That was first qualifying and he had a nasty highside with about 15 minutes to go and was dizzy. They thought better to abandon the session...

Obviously with SJC's post, you can see what he accomplished.