FS: Speed & Strength Twist of Fate Race Suit - White/Black - Sz 46

APCh8r

I am posting my Speed and Strength Twist of Fate race suit for sale. It is the white/black model and is a size 46 US. I am 6'1 and 190 pounds, i was able to wear a Knox contour spine protector chest protector and armour shorts underneath this suit. This suit retailed for $800 and I am asking $350 or best offer. This suit has been down once and has very minor damage. The suit is usable in the current condition and if it does not sell I will just continue to use it for the 2013 season. Suit will NOT come with knee sliders pictured. I can provide you with the Woodcraft Klucky Pucks that were on it before I just put the new ones on. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Pictures:

b7bc3ca37e8744a4cbc9b82bf1b648e8.jpg

447d0b8054afee6a5ed7080461873061.jpg

9359abc3c65ed86cc09bddb6ac66fb4e.jpg

ad147a42a1cf8bb8a54f8821a81844e1.jpg

d39e9979fdd1d56054e1450b7e6c9474.jpg

Thanks,

Nick

Nick's funk is not as potent as it should be since he had to take last year off. But I'm sure for the right price he's put it on and run around the neighborhood to freshen it up. :D

There's plenty of new track dayers out there, someone should pick this up!

Nick's funk is not as potent as it should be since he had to take last year off. But I'm sure for the right price he's put it on and run around the neighborhood to freshen it up. :D

There's plenty of new track dayers out there, someone should pick this up!

Yes always wore under Armour long compression shirts and pants but for the right price I can make it extra sweaty for someone like john:D

• 2 weeks later...