Grattan 5/11/13

Hollywood33

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling sad that John hasn't mentioned me or my little asian friend in this converstion yet.

I have a lot of weekends planned already aside from Moto Series rounds, but Grattan is a must at least once this year. Might enjoy going later in the summer for better weather though. Will see when it gets a little closer.

Feeling sad that John hasn't mentioned me or my little asian friend in this converstion yet.

I have a lot of weekends planned already aside from Moto Series rounds, but Grattan is a must at least once this year. Might enjoy going later in the summer for better weather though. Will see when it gets a little closer.

Uh did you miss the CLE group comments, you gingerasspirate. You and your little handed asian friend. I cannot wait for him to make my johnson look big wtih HJS on the way down to Jennings.

Gotcha Andy, well in that case, just give her some Dubguy sausage and it ll be fine.

John, stop shitting all over my thread and trying to steal my thunder!! This is about May 11th, no one gives a shit about your little trip. :D

Marty, Brian and I will be driving up Friday afternoon/evening and hopefully camping out, then riding Saturday. I'm not sure if we are gonna stay over and ride again Sunday. The original plan was to just ride Saturday, but I could probably be convinced to ride Sunday as well.

Hmm, if you guys decided to leave later on Friday (I work till 5 but could probably sneak out a bit earlier) and were just doing Saturday I would probably commit. I just know I'm spending a bunch of money on a few long distance trips I have planned already.

They haven't been so strict about the gate when I've been there. It's usually open between each session. So you'd have to wait 20ish minutes at most.

That's exactly what they did when I was there in 2011.

If I'm laid off by then I may consider it. I'd like to go back there on good tires. But I'll have to see if I want to give my money to STT, I had a rather miserable experience on my last outing with them.

I am thinking about going as well with STT.

I have never done Grattan and have heard and can be tricky to learn. I have been watching the videos and it looks like a fun track. How long does it take to drive up there, where do people stay, is there camping?

I think I might sign up for Novice on Sat. to take it easy and get a feel for the track. Then run I on Sun. Do they normally run the same direction or do they switch it up?

You should have gone up with me last year, it is a fun track.

Camping, yes.

Many of the riders stay at Candlestone Hotel but you have to get in early because they will fill up. I stayed at the Baymont on the Belding side of Grand Rapids its about 20 min from the track and has a big lot with pull though parking. Close, cheap, clean and hot breakfast.

Check the STT site some are CW some are CCW. Watch out for the hump when running CCW, it scared the sh-t out of me the first lap. A-group will jump it.

Drive is about 6.5 hours from Cincy with a trailer.

Don't recommend you riding novice (but do what is comfortable for you). I rode with you at Mid-O and you are smoother than me. I started the first session at Grattan near the back of I-group to learn the track and was passing people on lap 3. Second session I started about in the top half and was fine.

PM me your schedule, we should ride share some dates.

Might as well make time for the Grattan pub while you're there.

This is for sure, I didn't go last time, instead we each ate the 2 for 20 or whatever at Applebees, EACH, and housed it. God that was an awesome trip.

Marty, I got you covered, come closer to, talk to some CLE dudes or Craig, and skitch a ride with them, we'll probably pack the TH with hot sweaty dudes, turn on the heat and maybe get like a foam gun?

Maybe Nate can get the RD bikes and hauler there and uh the girls too???!!! My wife won't be making this one for sure, too close to go time. Of course if she does go into go time I'll just leave the rig and grab someone else's ride or rent a car and drive home. If I miss the birth of our first child, I get a feeling I won't have the tiny little nuts I still have at this time.

If anything else and you lose your sack. You could always just provide her with a little oral pleasure and she'd get knocked up again from all our man juices via the mouth hugs you give us.

The real fun will be guessing who the daddy is.

:D

Edited by r1crusher