Barber 3/9-3/10?

JCrazy

There's a few of us from the Dayton area that do track days and youre more than welcome to rideshare with us. We definitely plan to hit up Putnam more and possibly Nelson this year.

Unfortunately, we're going to be in the Alabama area for an extended period of time so ridesharing to barber may not work out.

Edited by ohdaho

My buddy and I will be at barber this June and/or July....and Road Atlanta

How much room do you have?

Barber, Road America and Road Atlanta are bucket list tracks for me. I would like to ride one of them this year. As the season develops maybe the dates work out for a ride share?

Barber, Road America and Road Atlanta are bucket list tracks for me. I would like to ride one of them this year. As the season develops maybe the dates work out for a ride share?

Wish it coud, but were going to be down there for a couple months...hence hitting up those tracks.

I am booked for Barber (june 22/23rd, I think) with X-Act. I am driving down solo and have room if you want to go. I will most likely take off Friday and plan to leave Dayton around 9am.

I did offer up room to the OP, but first come first serve.

I am booked for Barber (june 22/23rd, I think) with X-Act. I am driving down solo and have room if you want to go. I will most likely take off Friday and plan to leave Dayton around 9am.

I'm interested. I'll have to check the date and get back to you.

Barber rocks! Lol I have barber rocks in my bike from my crash. I'm wanting to go back at the next STT date which is late April. As long as I get all my bike parts and get it together by then.

Oh my! T1 is the only one I can remember having rocks. Glad you hear you are ok.

Rev, my buddy and I should be there as well, we be driving up from Montgomery. Have you signed up yet? Is there a site you go thru...the Facebook page just gives me an email addy to PayPal funds to...nothing official and real sketch.

Rev, my buddy and I should be there as well, we be driving up from Montgomery. Have you signed up yet? Is there a site you go thru...the Facebook page just gives me an email addy to PayPal funds to...nothing official and real sketch.

Yep, you paypal to Pete. X-act is a real outfit and I have run with them twice before. Day went just fine. http://www.x-actmotorsports.com/

I think it is June 29/30 and yes, I am signed up and really excited to get back down there. Hopefully the weather will not be too bad at the end of June but I will be bringing my fans again, just in case.