Ducati 1098R Rear wheel and new tire

Mary#17

Good condition. One ding. $450

Tire is off the rim and being sold separately if interested.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/3772495133.html

Rear wheel from a Ducati 1098R

Should fit a Ducati 1098, 1098S, 1198, 1198S and possibly the 848 EVO.

Forged aluminum. Much lighter than stock.

Only blemish is a small set of chips on the lip,of the rim. Can hardly see with the tire mounted.

Willing to ship.

IMG_2317.jpg

Edited by Mary#17
Took tire of the rim.

Ha. I bought the tire as a package with some stuff I wanted (ohlins shock and damper). Didn't need the tire so I don't know who did the damage. I'd probably beat them if it were my tire. ;)

I always get my tires swapped at Sills in Cleveland. Some really great people there and no rim dings!

Mary

Mary-

I will give you $375 for the wheel and you sell the tire for $75-$100 if new. That would be essentially $50 off your advertised price.

i just need the wheel and would need to paint it for my use. So, I am willing to hold off until I really need a spare set of wheels, but am willing to pay $375 for the wheel only.

You can get $500 easily on Ebay, but will have to ship, etc. I can pick up or PayPal and have you leave it at Northern Ohio Ducati Triumph and I get later. Whatever would work...

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the offer but $500 is my bottom price. I'll turn it into a coffee table if I don't sell it.

I'm not in a hurry to sell it really and it will probably go in the spring/early summer when people start riding again. Taking the tire off is a hassle for me. I'd have to pay $25 to get it removed and the shop isn't the most convenient for me so I'm going to try and sell it as a package if I can. Shipping is running $45 to $65 in the US.

Thanks again though!

Mary

• 2 months later...