FS: ’05 WR250F – Cincinnati

ScubaCinci

SOLD

WHAT:

2005 WR250F $1,950 obo

~400 original miles (what I was given from the PO)

WHERE:

Located in Cincinnati OH (45247 zip). I can deliver or meet someone at a reasonable distance.

WHY:

I just purchased this used in July of last year -right when I injured my Achilles tendon and so couldn't do much riding at all. As such, I rode it maybe 3 hours. Excellent bike but after much internal debate, I’ve decided to move to a larger cc dual sport bike.

INFO:

The previous owner was a multi bike owner that was meticulous about maintenance and it was mostly woods ridden and hasn’t been abused.

Valves were just checked and are spot on & ready to ride!

Carburetor has been jetted and runs butter smooth...no surging or flat spots. Free mods (you can Google this) were done by PO to make it more like the YZ and it really pulls for a 250. This includes a toggle switch for the gray wire mod so you can switch back and forth as needed.

Otherwise, bike is stock except hand guards and has a battery tender cable pre-connected so it's easy to trickle charge the battery without removing parts.

Tires, chain, sprocket are still in great shape.

Plastics are in good shape with the typical scratches, etc from woods riding - front fender has a small crack but “mended” by PO with zip tie and Sugru. No garage queen or showpiece, this bike has been and is meant to be ridden!

Has OH trail/park permit sticker good through 2015

HOW:

Send me a PM or email me at xfz1x "at" hotmail dot com

wr250f.jpg

wr250f-fender.jpg

wr250f-switch.jpg

Edited by ScubaCinci
SOLD

• 2 weeks later...