Integrated Tail light

GuardRail-Mike

Hi peeps!

I am currently in the process of putting on an integrated tail light by bike master for my 2013 R6 everything is connected and working besides turn signals. If there is anyone who has any experience with this specifically electrical and lives near reynoldsburg who is willing to help me out or possibly face time if you have an iPhone i would really appreciate it.

Scenario: Bikemaster kit has two wires for turn signals. Plug in to bike has two wires combined into one clip and another two wires in another clip. Yet the kit only has two wires and no kit so im assuming will have to do some splicing.

I know this is hard to translate via typing so if anyone could meet up sometime soon or facetime that would be awesome...

Thanks in advance!

is it two wires per turn signal side? Or 2 wires as in a Left and Right?

Its been a while since I've done one but from what I recall you might have to chop the stock clips off and hardwire if I'm understanding what you're saying. But I've been there and know how hard it is sometimes to explain wiring so I may be completely missing what you're saying