OEM torque on engine bolts?

GuardRail-Mike

Hey question,

Will be putting frame sliders on my '13 Yamaha R6 and the direction say to tighten the bolts to the specified OEM torque in the manual. I have looked over the manual 2 to 3 times now and do not see it list the required torque for the engine bolts..... If anyone has an '12 model or any knowledge on this i would be grateful if you would share :)!

Has Google, asks ORDN.

Fail.

Searched Google could not specifically find torque for 2012 or 2013 model. Found a few random sites that had older models but wanted to be sure.

@natedogg Not sure what manual that is but it appears its not the one I have. mine skips from 5-3 to 6-1 :/

@ Isaac ..... Thanks!

Searched Google could not specifically find torque for 2012 or 2013 model. Found a few random sites that had older models but wanted to be sure.

@natedogg Not sure what manual that is but it appears its not the one I have. mine skips from 5-3 to 6-1 :/

@ Isaac ..... Thanks!

That was from the 2008 model service manual which has the same frame and engine as the newer bikes.