Alpinestars boot and GP plus gloves

grapesmuggler27

• 2 weeks later...
Looking at their site, I'm not seeing your price being beaten......but before I commit, I wanna see what they've got just in case.

These boots are very legit! i have seen them personally and they are brand new. be very surprised if you can find this boot for this price or even a comprabable boot to this. You wont go wrong with these if they are your size.

These boots are very legit! i have seen them personally and they are brand new. be very surprised if you can find this boot for this price or even a comprabable boot to this. You wont go wrong with these if they are your size.

Those boots are sick. I would buy them but just bought some TCX boots but the alpinestars would match all my other alpinestars boots. Still not sure but a great price. I wonder if I can take back my tcx boots. lol

These are pending sold to hellmutt right now until Saturday when he can check them out for sure

no problem. If he does not buy them just send me a pm. Also what is the exact name of these smx boots. Thanks.