22LR Rounds

Howabusa

I've heard WallyWorld will get in bricks of 5000 22LR, but it's gone rather quickly.

edit: yeah... time to quick get the .17 and .22 BBs and pellets before they are gone also...

What next, arrows and slingshot ammo?

This just in from the news, rocks are getting hard to find. The most basic of human weapons from the Dawn of Time, cheap rocks are getting hard to find. Big rocks and little rocks are still available, for now. But basic medium sized tactical rocks have been all bought up by frenzied crowds of rock chuckers and pitchers everywhere across the country.
Edited by ReconRat
  • Upvote 1

I've heard WallyWorld will get in bricks of 5000 22LR, but it's gone rather quickly.

edit: yeah... time to quick get the .17 and .22 BBs and pellets before they are gone also...

What next, arrows and slingshot ammo?

Lol.

I was told ammo comes in at 7:30 a.m. and to be in line if I want anything. I said forget it!

The Fin in Ashland looked like it had a little bit of everything when I was there last night, including .22 and 9mm.

I probably should have bought some more 9mm while I was there now that I think about it...

Thanks for posting the links. It saved me from searching for it. I wanted to see if Sakerocket, the defender of Woodbuty's honor, had been on the board lately. Survey says, nope. He hasn't been on since that epic thread.

You guys are looking at this the wrong way. People are stocking up because they never want to be without "extras". Everyone is getting a stock pile of their own, at the walmart limited pace of 3 boxes per person. With all these new shooters (and trust me, alot of people are buying to shoot, not just resell), they need alot of ammo!

I've sold more guns to brand new shooters and women in the last two months than I think I have the previous years of business combined! It sucks, but well survive.

^^

Tried online for an hour ordering from 2 boxes to 10 and the site would not process and order. Tried calling, endless busy signal.

Same here "we encountered an error with your order. Please try later or call us"

Same here

edit: keep trying, mine just went through

10 boxes of 400 = 4000 rounds + 15.00 shipping

one of two Boy Scout groups will be happy. Or both make do with 2000 each...

Edited by ReconRat

Was availbe when added to cart. Now gone. damn...

I was going to say that it completely bombed once for me before working.

I had to start over from the beginning.

I see they also had CCI 22LR RN bricks of 375 for about 22.99 today.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ammunition/rimfire-ammunition/22-long-rifle/ar-tactical-22lr-40gr.html

But it also now says "temporarily out of stock".

They will both be back.

This place also had Winchester Wildcat bricks of 500 for 19.99, but was gone even faster.

http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/sportsmans/Winchester-Wildcats-22-Long-Rifle/productDetail/Rimfire-Ammunition/prod999901358838/cat100113

Edited by ReconRat

525 already out of stock :-(

And I found that one before it was posted in places on the internet.

Truly frightening.

I have learned to buy when seen. Even hesitating a few minutes and it will be gone. I hate this.