Not 100% sure FT: Glock 23 Gen 3.5 RTF2 for...

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Not sure I want to do this as it is the first gun I ever bought. That said I'm thinking about trading my Glock for a M&P 9c or maybe even a Glock 19.

I don't think there are a lot of the RTF2 versions out there. If trade happens for a G19 I will be pulling off the night sights and putting the stockers back on. Unless you have night sights on yours. If and hoping for a 9c if your's doesn't have night sights maybe we can work some cash or ammo into the deal.

I've got 4 mags, think it is 3 13 rounds and a 15 or a 17 I can't remember which.

I have around 1050 rounds of winchester Ranger 165 gr SXT hollow points that we can work a trade or deal on.

Not looking for anything else. I will not sell mags separate. I will not sell ammo until gun is traded (will trade for eotech 553/aimpoint mirco/trijicon RMR )

_MG_3738_zps1497964f.jpg

_MG_3737_zpsb594214a.jpg

_MG_3753_zps7a676a09.jpg

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

I wouldnt even consider going from a Glock to a Smith and Wesson. My gunsmith here has told me that hes had more service issues over the past 5 years with S&W then hes had with Taurus. If you can get the Glock 19, go for it if your looking for a 9mm. There are several facebook groups here in Ohio who are constantly dealing in firearms trades, and Glocks are being sought after.

M&P 9 with 17 round magazines I just bought and add

Night sights

Storm lake barrel

Apex trigger kit

aftermarket 20lb recoil spring

Really nice gun to shoot. I wish I bought the 40 and then convert it to a 9mm so I would have flex ammo 40 or 9 what ever is easy to get for target.

Not for trade my CCW

Edited by wht_scorpion

I wouldnt even consider going from a Glock to a Smith and Wesson. My gunsmith here has told me that hes had more service issues over the past 5 years with S&W then hes had with Taurus. If you can get the Glock 19, go for it if your looking for a 9mm. There are several facebook groups here in Ohio who are constantly dealing in firearms trades, and Glocks are being sought after.

This is the first I have heard of this. Both are great guns from reputable manf. I just shoot the M&P better then the glock. If I get a 19 the finger nubs along with the rear hump will be gone then fully stippled. I don't want to do that to a semi rare frame of the RTF2.

Night sights

Storm lake barrel

Apex trigger kit

Really nice gun to shoot wish I bought the 40 and then convert it to a 9mm so I would have flex ammo 40 or 9 what ever is easy to get for target.

Are you wanting to trade?

Night sights

Storm lake barrel

Apex trigger kit

Really nice gun to shoot wish I bought the 40 and then convert it to a 9mm so I would have flex ammo 40 or 9 what ever is easy to get for target.

Are you saying you want to trade that? What's your price on it?

I have zero concerns with reliability and build quality of my M&P. If you do a web search you'll find relaibility issues with every firearm, even Glocks. I have a G17 and 9c, very happy with both :)

I have zero concerns with reliability and build quality of my M&P. If you do a web search you'll find relaibility issues with every firearm, even Glocks. I have a G17 and 9c, very happy with both :)

exactly a google search for Glock gen 4 issues will give you about 200,000 results.