A Tale of Two Triumphs

jbot

I'm breaking up with Steve and going to start dating John. Steve won't paint his bike red so I have to move on. Besides, we ALL know how good the HJ's and ZJ's are from John so how can I go wrong, right?

:D

I already knew I was good, didn't know you felt so strongly about my little hands.

updated the OP.

I'm not sure what i'm painting it yet. I think it'll come to me eventually. or it won't and i'll just leave it whatever color the plastics come in.

i don't have any illusions about this bike making me faster... but I like the way they ride and I want to have one full fancy year of racing before my wife and I start breeding.

or it won't and i'll just leave it whatever color the plastics come in.

I will not allow this. I will make you at least rattle can paint it, clean it at least once in awhile and keep it a respectable looking machine. As someone who is probably way faster than me once said, "A clean bike is a fast bike."

I will place a $100 wager against you on this. There is no way in hell he's going to clean that bike other than when he needs to replace something on it.

You should've seen him last night with the armour all and rag goin to town cleaning the bike. I was so proud!

I'll take that wager, but keep in mind his bike stays in my trailer sometimes. I'll clean it for $100!

You bastards! Those are bad ass track bikes! Also what is with all these couples bikes? Brandon and Jinu on matching Triumphs. Craig and the other Brandon on matching blue Kawis...Matt, we need to up our bromance and get matching bikes or paint. It is apparently the hot new trend amongst Motoseries couples. Hahahahahaha.

I think those Triumphs would look good in blue ;)

Maybe John and Kevin can hookup with their bikes too.

You should've seen him last night with the armour all and rag goin to town cleaning the bike. I was so proud!

I'll take that wager, but keep in mind his bike stays in my trailer sometimes. I'll clean it for $100!

Amour All the tires,I hear it looks purdy !!!

Maybe John and Kevin can hookup with their bikes too.

I wanted to wait until race season but might as well spill the beans now, I've been cheating on you Craigypoo with Kevin. His bike is much cuter and now it looks like I've been replaced with another Kawi that matches your's almost to a T. So with that I think we need to break up or at least see other people, I've been seeing R1suckmyballs for a few months now.

You may want to get tested for that STD I told you about too, I think I got it from you, or that hooker.

I wanted to wait until race season but might as well spill the beans now, I've been cheating on you Craigypoo with Kevin. His bike is much cuter and now it looks like I've been replaced with another Kawi that matches your's almost to a T. So with that I think we need to break up or at least see other people, I've been seeing R1suckmyballs for a few months now.

You may want to get tested for that STD I told you about too, I think I got it from you, or that hooker.

I did always figure you to be a chubbie chaser.

updated the OP.

I'm not sure what i'm painting it yet. I think it'll come to me eventually. or it won't and i'll just leave it whatever color the plastics come in.

i don't have any illusions about this bike making me faster... but I like the way they ride and I want to have one full fancy year of racing before my wife and I start breeding.

Jinu you cheap bastage I have a good painter ready and lined up for you. He's done work for Craig and Brandon and I've heard no complaints.

Kevin and I are not chubbie, we are just big boned. Dick, no more big spoon for you, I'm promoting Grapesnugglenuts back to his position of big spoon.

Yeah...dickbag! Go work out you loss of John with you're new blue kawi friend!

:D

One of my favorite events is the surprise butt secks or the rooks in the showers, just jumping right into that 2x2 cube with some soap. Oh I can't wait.

Marty, you can't be big spoon anymore, now you're like the tiny little spoon that can. And yes, you've still got your spot at Grattan :)

Nope. Better bit the pillow im goin in dry ;)

Rookies don't get to pitch the first season. You's gotta catch. But, if you luck out and John or Craig are pitching, you can sleep through it. I heard. From someone. Or something.:confused: