A Tale of Two Triumphs

jbot

I need about 9" (yes you heard me) of 1.75"

All I can give you is about 8" of 1.75" straight pipe. Seriously, that's what I have, 8". If you need 9 then I can't help you....get your pipe somewhere else.

And seriously John, we are just talking exhaust stuff here. Don't get all excited.

All I can give you is about 8" of 1.75" straight pipe. Seriously, that's what I have, 8". If you need 9 then I can't help you....get your pipe somewhere else.

And seriously John, we are just talking exhaust stuff here. Don't get all excited.

Too late Brandon. Pipe was mentioned so John will get all excited.

I was guessing, 8 may work, let me check it out.

The one I have is 12" but it's too long (god these are getting bad). I know I have to take some off but I will check.

Haha ya, just get me you're exhaust and what you have. If I can't make it work I'll order more and charge you double.

Oh ya, no warranty implied, if it cracks, breaks, or falls off the bike don't come crying to me. I don't know what I'm doing, I just keep laying beads down until shit stays together. :D

Haha ya, just get me you're exhaust and what you have. If I can't make it work I'll order more and charge you double.

Oh ya, no warranty implied, if it cracks, breaks, or falls off the bike don't come crying to me. I don't know what I'm doing, I just keep laying beads down until shit stays together. :D

So the same as Matt's header. :D

I have a welder at the house, I keep debating on manning up and just doing it myself.

Ya if it's not a TIG welder you'll probably be burning through left and right. I tried with a MIG on the first one I ever did and it didn't turn out real pretty.

All kidding aside, I'm not as bad as I say I am. Nothing I've made has cracked or fallen apart...yet. Don't be expecting picture perfect welds, I'm not that steady yet but I'll do a good job and have all the right wire and shit to do it. But if you want to try it yourself, I won't be offended.

Ya if it's not a TIG welder you'll probably be burning through left and right. I tried with a MIG on the first one I ever did and it didn't turn out real pretty.

All kidding aside, I'm not as bad as I say I am. Nothing I've made has cracked or fallen apart...yet. Don't be expecting picture perfect welds, I'm not that steady yet but I'll do a good job and have all the right wire and shit to do it. But if you want to try it yourself, I won't be offended.

I did some of the exhaust on my truck but not sure how well I would do with this.