Concrete Stamping

Chrome

Anyone on here do concrete stamping? I will do all of the prep work and get the crete to the backyard. All I need is someone that knows what they are doing to stamp it. I would like to give someone on here the work, or if you have referrals of who does it that would work also.

I hate stamped concrete. Looks like shit in less than a year and even with the color added to the mix. Gotta seal it every year to even keep it looking somewhat nice. Plus if you are skimming I it will come up eventually might be one year might be 10 but it will. And i dont like the look of it. To each their own though.

Nature Stone. The Company is originally out of Cleveland. Its a quarried stone and epoxy mix. then its troweled down a 1/2" thick. Its anti microbial and chemical resistant. Porous so it wont have standing water on it. and very hard for ice to form. Stays warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer than Concrete because of the pores also. The only bad is that it needs a concrete base. which isn't hateful because you can do it yourself and even if it looks like junk we are just covering it up anyway. Check out the website below for some pictures and such. If Im allowed to say that.

MinsterConcreteCoatings.com

I've seen that and walked on it several times. If I recall, I about landed on my ass becasu is was slick when it was wet.

I'm looking to do a patio area too. I had seem stamped concreat, didn't hate or like it. I'm thinking paver bricks may be more what I'm looking for.

I've seen that and walked on it several times. If I recall, I about landed on my ass becasu is was slick when it was wet.

I'm looking to do a patio area too. I had seem stamped concreat, didn't hate or like it. I'm thinking paver bricks may be more what I'm looking for.

We add traction additive around steps and doorways. but unless you get a very small stone it's not slick because of the natural texture. also it doesnt stay wet for long.

Chrome when you do your stamped power wash it and seal it every year. whether it looks like you need to or not.

I figure it is like blacktop. Still needs sealed even when it is in good shape. As soon as you don't seal it one year it will look like crap.

This is right. luckily Concrete holds up better than asphalt though.