walking dead :(

turboglock

ok so have just started watching and all but I hate when people do things so wrong. watched the last show for the season and I dont know the names of the people but the blond girl at the end that is about to off herself say's I know how to drop the safty and is given a revolver :wtf: then shoots herself and you hear a case fall and hit the ground :wtf:

ok so have just started watching and all but I hate when people do things so wrong. watched the last show for the season and I dont know the names of the people but the blond girl at the end that is about to off herself say's I know how to drop the safty and is given a revolver :wtf: then shoots herself and you hear a case fall and hit the ground :wtf:

There is more to the "taking off the safety story", had nothing to do with the revolver. ;) And I heard what sounded like a revolver hit the concrete after she pulled the trigger, not a casing hitting the floor.

Alright, now let's talk about a good show. Game of Thrones, anyone?

:bitchplease: Don't get me wrong game of thrones from what i have seen is an awesome series and right up there with walking dead but for you to insinuate that the walking dead series is not amazing is blasphemy....

:bitchplease: Don't get me wrong game of thrones from what i have seen is an awesome series and right up there with walking dead but for you to insinuate that the walking dead series is not amazing is blasphemy....

Haha in its defense I've never actually watched it. It takes a lot for me to watch a show because I end up loving most of them. Got to save my time!

Enough people keep raving about TWD and I may just have to pop out the torrents, though.

Game of Thrones is about a million times better than walking dead. This season of TWD kind of dragged on and on until the last 2 episodes. I used to really like it but I'm not impressed with their writers. Just my 2 cents.

I have to agree with you on this one. Plus the walking dead games story is so much better. Game of thrones just keeps getting better.

Hardly a soap opera.......and there is some great nudity too.

Honestly, I've never seen it and was just giving him shit. The nudity I have seen from the show in stills though has never been that great and reason for me to think well shit I HAVE to watch that. Its 2013, I can find way better stuff with a quick google search :p