With fans offering reasons like this, its no wander Michigan lost

Gunner75

There is no college basketball team I hate more than this years Louisville team. I hate Louisville pretty much always but this year took the cake and of course its the year they win it all

As much as it pains me to say this I have to agree

it pains me a lot less because its basketball. Louisville winning pains me the worst, though a Xavier NC would be devastating

If we are talking about basketball....that's such a dumb sport. Too many rules, players whining, falling over and yelling foul when someone farts close to them, too high of scores so what's a couple points matter in the long run? Eff basketball.

College basketball best sport ever.

I pick a team for them, not if they are big 10 btw they are almost all big 10, but that's not why. Osu, any team Pitino coaches, KY, and Wisconsin are my favorite bball teams. :woo:

Edited by NinjaNick

that school up north got out-coached, plain and simple.

switch the coaches and the team up north would have won.

Yes they were out coached, but Louisville also had their players in better condition and their defense and bench was the difference. The refs were letting them play on both sides, and Michigan missed some big free throws too.