Suspension advice needed.

cOoTeR

As the title states I need some suspension advice. I did a track day back in November while I was there I had the race shop that was doing tires help me set up my suspension. I made the mistake of doing it after my first session on the track. So I was still taking it easy the next couple of sessions. Later in the day as I picked up the pace it felt like the front was kind of sliding out just before I'd get on the gas. I assumed it was the tires getting worn combined with me getting tired. A couple of days after the track day I talked to a few of the guys that were there and they said i should have had the suspension guy take a look at it again and tell him how it felt when I pushed it a little. After the track day I had only rode the bike a few times until march and I started riding it regularly then. I noticed the front still feels like it wants to slide out mid corner but the tread is still good and the pressure is at factory specs. I also noticed the center of the tire appears to be peeling as if I just did a burnout even though I haven't and it is squaring off. Im at about 2,9** miles on the factory Bridgestones. I took a couple of pics after a ride of about 30miles on the highway @ about 80-90 mph with a temperature of about 65*. Then about 3 or 5 miles of city driving @ about 30-35mph same air temperature. I weigh about 215lbs and the bike is a 2012 zx10r. I think the issue may be that im too big for the stock suspension. Im planning on going to the shop that set the suspension for me to get a dyno run before sending my ECU to get reflashed and tuned. While im there im going to have them look at the suspension and see what they say. My bike will be down for about a week after the dyno while I have the ecu sent out. I'm wondering if I should order a stiffer spring or upgraded rear shock and replace it while the bike is down. I just don't want to drop thepicture.php?albumid=1404&pictureid=17325&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=1404&pictureid=17326&thumb=1 money for new suspension if I don't need it.