Cop's view of gun control

FZRMatt

It's funny (in a sad way) that the ones who deal with public and enforce the laws daily have a much different view from those in Washington who make them up.

But hey, at least we get a budget after waiting 5 years that will reduce the deficit by 1.8 trillion over the next 10YEARS. :rolleyes:

The questions are leading, and some things were glossed over (like how they also support enhanced background checks) but it overall jives with the sentiment of every beat cop I've ever personally talked with on the matter.

I don't get to mix with big city chiefs with political ambitions though.

Its ok if you have a small penis as long as you have a big gun or a fast motorcycle....or both....or if your name rhymes with 'fagley'.

I have a big gun and a fast motorcycle, does that trump my tiny pee pee?

Is it just the opposing opinion of Magley that doesn't settle well with you guys? I'm new to the board, but I haven't seen anything from him that looks trollish. In my world, opposing views aren't a threat worth publicly ridiculing a guy over - they're valuable in challenging me on why I have the positions that I do.

Is it just the opposing opinion of Magley that doesn't settle well with you guys? I'm new to the board, but I haven't seen anything from him that looks trollish. In my world, opposing views aren't a threat worth publicly ridiculing a guy over - they're valuable in challenging me on why I have the positions that I do.

if you have time, check every thread involving guns he has been apart of and you'll see it

if this survey is accurate, then why was the FOP against concealed carry? why do they normally support gun bans?

i guess really, the question is, why would you vote someone in as your union president who doesn't support your views?

his essential opposing opinion is that anyone that feels the "need" to own guns is because they are cowards with small peni who can't fight. for this, he is subjected to much ridicule, though i dont necessarily agree with public ostracizing anyone in a thread he hasn't posted on (though i'm sure i've done it, usually very tongue in cheek with friends).

there is a long history of other crap, but he lost just about all respect with many on this board due to his comments on the death of Chris Kyle. you can search and find out if you're that curious. it's not worth reading, though, it was just a sad, "lost all faith in humanity" thing to witness.