I'm riding Saturday morning at 10am! Who's coming?

NinjaNick

I'll meet anybody at 10am in Bellbrook on Wilmington Pike at the Marathon Gas station on the corner of the end of Wilmington Pike and Alex Bell. It's the 4-way intersection at the end of town.

I'm heading out to hit some nice country roads that I love to ride. Speed, Twitch, Fusion, Anybody?

I'll be there with or without'cha! :wink:

Oh Yeah :banana:

... that intersection sucks... how bout meet up the street a lil at the Skyline ?

Yeah, but we'll be heading right back to that intersection though to head out that way.

Marathon man...then we'll be taking a right, right out of there heading towards Waynesville, but not TO Waynesville. No what I mean. :cool: Plus gas if needed. They got a huge space of to the side where I meet people sometime.

Marathon 10am.......you GAME for it SPEED? I'm anxious to get out for a few hours.

I wanna go :cry:

You're not going to "BED BATH n BEYOND" or "Home Depot" are you? :lol:

Sorry, just a little of my "OLDSCHOOL" humor, I loved that movie.

Seriously though....hit me up with your digits if you want to head out with us 3 man. We'd love to see ya there. :wink:

I wanna go :cry:

You're not going to "BED BATH n BEYOND" or "Home Depot" are you? :lol:

Sorry, just a little of my "OLDSCHOOL" humor, I loved that movie.

Seriously though....hit me up with your digits if you want to head out with us 3 man. We'd love to see ya there. :wink:

Amazingly enough I do have to go to Home Depot this weekend. :lol: If things change I'll let you guys know. Or if you guys end up going later I can meet up with you after my sons demo at the Greene.

You guys should ride to the dyno day! :banana: Even if you don't want to dyno your bike it would be nice to put faces with the names! :honda:

If you got myspace, add me and you'll see my face. But it won't be anytime soon though that I (atleast) can make it up to C-bus. It would be cool to meet a few of yall though. :cool:

Just got back from riding with the SPEEDSTER! Awesome nice guy. Good meeting and riding with ya brother! :cheers: Was a beautiful day to tear up some country roads. Had fun! For those who couldn't join us.....there were some good twisties and some 160mph blasts on the few straightaways. :evil:

YOU SUCK! :thefinger::bigfinger:

Just got back from riding with the SPEEDSTER! Awesome nice guy. Good meeting and riding with ya brother! :cheers: Was a beautiful day to tear up some country roads. Had fun! For those who couldn't join us.....there were some good twisties and some 160mph blasts on the few straightaways. :evil:

YOU SUCK! :thefinger::bigfinger:

160mph on public streets is unsmart. At the track is a different story.