I'm riding Saturday morning at 10am! Who's coming?

NinjaNick

Just got back from riding with the SPEEDSTER! Awesome nice guy. Good meeting and riding with ya brother! :cheers: Was a beautiful day to tear up some country roads. Had fun! For those who couldn't join us.....there were some good twisties and some 160mph blasts on the few straightaways. :evil:

YOU SUCK! :thefinger::bigfinger:

Fun fun roads!!! Good to meet up with ya Nick. Super cool guy. I ended up going riding for another hour or so with my buddy after we split. Damn was it a long day :banana:

1600000 pffftt... more like 260 through the esses :evil:

Just got back from riding with the SPEEDSTER! Awesome nice guy. Good meeting and riding with ya brother! :cheers: Was a beautiful day to tear up some country roads. Had fun! For those who couldn't join us.....there were some good twisties and some 160mph blasts on the few straightaways. :evil:

YOU SUCK! :thefinger::bigfinger:

Fun fun roads!!! Good to meet up with ya Nick. Super cool guy. I ended up going riding for another hour or so with my buddy after we split. Damn was it a long day :banana:

1600000 pffftt... more like 260 through the esses :evil:

Hey I did over 300miles with a buddy yesterday. I saw a sign that said 40miles to Jackson.....and I knew we went to far.. :dunno::lol: I was so sore yesterday after the ride. I'm fine today though, my legs are use to working hard since I bought that elliptical in January.