So the journey begins.... Haha

mfs81

:nono:

It will be okay Mr Anderson!

Haha Matt, thats what I thought for awhile but with medical bills and the chance of loosing the wrong body part and never being able to ride again.... not worth it. I know your joking though!:D

Mike_N92, your right! :D

fuck medical bills. i busted the tip of my finger and the hospital bill was more than i even paid for my bike.

just finished paying some bills this week. :mad: $$$ down the drain... oh well...

1st payment on the bike is looming... :cool:

Edited by mfs81
#jeah

You got that MSF course scheduled yet?
Might as well schedule it now. By the time it comes around you'll probably have had plenty of time to practice.

Sorry... Haven't been back here for a while... MSF is scheduled for 6/20, 22, 23

I got a fat tire dirt bike that was so tall I could barely reach the footpegs, let alone the ground. Dad stood a cement block out in the yard, so I could ride. I learned to start and stop from that cement block. Later I learned to start running next to it and jump on.

Then when I was finally tall enough for that one(age 8), I traded for an old 80 or 81 kawi 550 ltd. Started off running next to it again.

I got a fat tire dirt bike that was so tall I could barely reach the footpegs, let alone the ground. Dad stood a cement block out in the yard, so I could ride. I learned to start and stop from that cement block. Later I learned to start running next to it and jump on.

Then when I was finally tall enough for that one(age 8), I traded for an old 80 or 81 kawi 550 ltd. Started off running next to it again.

That's pretty awesome! Are you still playing around with the Kawi 550ltd?

• 2 weeks later...

It was awesome to get and ride today... I just need to keep warming up to the take off when I stop.... RRR!!!! But overall, had some pros & cons, but good times...lol :dirtbike2:

Edited by mfs81