Parking at Great American Ballpark

sportsterchipster

IMO, park in fountain square garage. It's rarely full, it's relatively cheap (compared to other spots) and well maintained/supervised. It's a few blocks to walk to the stadium but when the game is over, since it's not real close to the stadium, you miss most of the exiting traffic.

IMO, park in fountain square garage. It's rarely full, it's relatively cheap (compared to other spots) and well maintained/supervised. It's a few blocks to walk to the stadium but when the game is over, since it's not real close to the stadium, you miss most of the exiting traffic.

I will agree with this

The garage entrance off mehring way has bike parking on the left side right where you enter. Depending on which cops are working the gate, you can usually park there for free.

I also see people park across the street along the wall going to the public landing.

Next best choice is the sidewalk in the alley by in-between tavern off sycamore. Plenty of bikes park there every day.

If you're taking the bike then I'd park at Newport and take the shuttle. There used to be motorcycle parking by US Bank Arena but its been 5+ years since I have experience with that