Jon Boat - 250.00 - 12 foot, maybe 10

madcat6183

I have a Jon Boat I believe to be about 12 feet, but not 100%. I got it when my grandfather passed away in MI and no one else wanted it so I took it with plans to use it. However, I've had it sevearl years sitting under my deck and never used it once, so it's time to go.

I have no idea how boats work in regards to title/registration. It was registered in MI, but I have NO paperwork etc. I planned to use it at our family's pond in Lancaster, but then never made it down. Last I know it worked fine, and had a motor on it etc.

I can't say if it does leak or not, but it's in really good shape, has some seats, and 2 oars, along with the piece of wood already mounted in the rear for the motor. SOLD AS IS.

I'm in Cbus and don't have any pictures, nor am going to have time this week for any, but I can text them if it's needed. If you want to come look at it, that's fine, it can be pulled out from the deck easily, and flipped over to be looked at.

I'm attaching a link to a similar looking boat, shit who am I kidding, I have no idea on this shit so here, look at this, and I think it's about the same.

250.00 or shoot me some offers, I want this thing gone as our house has an open house this Sunday and want the under deck clear.

John

419-610-5666

http://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/lakes-n-rivers-11-ft-green-jon-boat/0000000066059?utm_source=googleps&utm_medium=shopping%2Bsearch&utm_campaign=google%2Bproduct%20search&gclid=CPz2xYXN7rYCFSdgMgodlEwAxQ

I have a similar boat and was told when I was researching getting it registered a couple years ago(I still haven't registered it), that you don't have to have a title or anything. A bill of sale would be enough documentation, if anyone even asked for it, when you register it. The title is required if the boat is bigger than a certain size but I don't remember what that size was.

Good luck selling it.