Grattan May 11 & 12

Photos by Marty

i want to go, but june is going to be very busy, so i'm trying to get stuff done this month before the racing season really gets cooking. also, i want to get on some street rides.

Marty, did you start a new fucking thread for this? WTF?! Mine wasn't good enough for you or what?

J/K. Yes, Murse and I are all set to head out on Friday. Freakin pumped. Would be great to have a personal photographer there!

Marty, did you start a new fucking thread for this? WTF?! Mine wasn't good enough for you or what?

J/K. Yes, Murse and I are all set to head out on Friday. Freakin pumped. Would be great to have a personal photographer there!

I gotta really think about it. Nothing personal, just with my sudden status change to severely under-employed kind screed shit up.

Yeah bro, we aren't doing that again unless we plug the heater in for you. Felt like a dick making you freeze out there. Should have just walked in and got in bed with me, I cuddle nice. Then again, we didn't have the heat on either lol. Fuck that, what was I thinking? I bought that thing ti live in comfort not freeze our cocks off.