Hate my job

GuardRail-Mike

There seems to be plenty of bubbys here who have worthless paper pushing/phone answering/staring at a computer jobs at Chase.

They obviously don't require any education or experience for their entry level stuff.

I'd hang myself if I had to do work like that, but it seems to be what a lot of people are after these days.

Hvac seems really cool, However I would really have to move to a warmer climate state lol I would hate winters. And I was trying to find something I can do sooner HVAC will require school unless I were to find an apprenticeship somewhere. Right now I'm loss prevention/ safety services at limited brands. The job is the easiest thing ever but knowing your not doing a damn thing make you feel like your wasting your time there and being bored out of your mind doesnt help.

Hvac seems really cool, However I would really have to move to a warmer climate state lol I would hate winters. And I was trying to find something I can do sooner HVAC will require school unless I were to find an apprenticeship somewhere. Right now I'm loss prevention/ safety services at limited brands. The job is the easiest thing ever but knowing your not doing a damn thing make you feel like your wasting your time there and being bored out of your mind doesnt help.

I'm assuming my last pm didn't go through. In the winter I work indoors a lot that tends to be where broken furnaces are :D

Granite installer?? Lol we might be looking for another install helper..it's not that hard I promise hahaha

I dont mind hard work if they pay me lol

@gunner No degree still in school trying to find something different while continuing school

@Grape yea never got the last PM but that make since lol and sounds good to me

Bro, can you even lift!? Haha

+rep that

Check out these guys, they are the company I work for, we work all over the state, company car/van, tools, fuel card, cell phone (dont get excited its a cheap one) starting wage is 15.00/hr in ohio. Youll get at least 40 a week. Schedules start at either 7am-330pm, 9am-530pm, or 1230-pm-9pm. no supervisor standing over your shoulder (you got GPS in the vans for that)

+rep that

Check out these guys, they are the company I work for, we work all over the state, company car/van, tools, fuel card, cell phone (dont get excited its a cheap one) starting wage is 15.00/hr in ohio. Youll get at least 40 a week. Schedules start at either 7am-330pm, 9am-530pm, or 1230-pm-9pm. no supervisor standing over your shoulder (you got GPS in the vans for that)

And what exactly do you do lol?

And what exactly do you do lol?

Read the About Us page for what the company does and then go through the job descriptions to get a feel for what their tech's do in the field.

It's a decent starting wage plus the other benefits....at least you'll be learning some tech related skills which can be used in other industries.

I am a Customer service repair tech subcontracted to the Ohio Lottery. Everything we learn is taught or can be taught on the job.

Well shit sign me up starting at 15 an hour to travel and they pay for gas lol. You apply through intralot? that link you posted

Yeah they dont list their job openings through the website, and Im not saying that they are for sure hiring, just get yourself a solid resume made up. Dont worry about experience, if they made that a requirement, then 30 of the 50 guys we currently have wouldn't have a job. Make sure your resume looks good, and do not lie, if you are called for an interview then things are looking up. if you are called back for interview 2, then you have the job assuming your back ground check with BCI&I is clear, and you can pass a piss test.

And some of the skills gained in the field IS internet networking. youll learn how to build an inhouse network with routers, modems, networking cables, youll learn to install flat screen televisions on walls with wall mounts, youll also learn how to run RG6 coaxial, and CAT Ecable according to state code. Youll be trusted to complete maintenance without supervision, but youll have access to a large base of coworkers who are very knowledgeable. Training week takes how ever long the manager and your trainer feels you need it.

TRUST is a huge thing here, youll be working with million dollar retailers and be trusted with thousands of dollars at a time without supervision. If there is even a doubt of theft youll be looked at by the retailer because thats just how it is. Youll learn to cover your ass and how to watch your ass cause we go into some of the shittiest fucking neighborhoods in the cities.

A CV (curriculum vitae) is different from a cover letter in that a cover letter is more concise and a CV is fairly detailed. While a CV includes detailed information about a person's educational background and work experience, a cover letter is a more concise document expressing interest in the job being applied to.

your CV is going to be your resume. when applying with the coverletter, be sure to put your interest is "Customer Service Technician Ohio"