I need some people to help fight the mailman

shittygsxr

I odered some very tasty carbon fiber pieces from germany on march 2nd and they shipped out on march 17th. They are still not here, I really want to fight the mailman, actually I want to jump him and fuck him up big time.

That son of a bitch is always cheerfull WTF is he so happy about? I'll tell you why because he knows that they lost my box and he is a cocky little bastard, my misery makes him happy.

On a side note I want to fight the UPS guy too. He took a package off of my doorstep a couple of months ago when he did a "pickup" and grabbed the wrong box. Sent my shit to florida and when I got it weeks later the helmet was scuffed up.

Shitty if I see either one of them cacksuckers I'll trip them, hurry and wrap them in ductape and zipties, shove them in my truck box, put an address label on it and ship it to you. But it may take 7 to 10 business days for you to get him.

USPS loses my mail all the fucking time! I had to call sportrider magazine just 2 weeks ago because I never got my issue! They had to send me another copy.

I've had so much shit sent to me that the USPS loses!

That's why I don't write checks and pay all my bills except the water bill electronically.