Who repped Magz??

330racing

If I read one more mother fucking post telling me that this forum is a motorcycle forum is going to get one of my Chuck Taylors up their fucking ass.

You can take those comments to the super secret sexual dungeon sub-forum. :D

• Upvote 1

I dont hate anyone here, and typically don't really disagree with anyone here either.....at least openly. If there's polar opposite opinions to my own, so be it.....I refuse to force feed my side on much of anything unless I have a vast knowledge of what's under discussion. People will have personal opinions, just the nature of the species.

I also dont bandwagon with others against the likes of Magz or Exarch. ( except Ringo, fistfuck that fucking fuck of a toad in his fucktarded shitpipe of a mouth - that doucher is an entirely different animal ) They'll say whatever they perceive is right to them, so if it doesn't coincide with my outlook then it's no big deal to me.....some achieve enlightenment, some dont and continue the push towards self righteousness......doesn't spoil my feelings about this place since it's a tough task to offend me on most any subject anyway......these guys are generally harmless since they've not infractioned-out.

It seems that a poor chosen few just get a ten ton cockwhipping over being themselves around here at times, and it makes no sense to me for the e-beatings unless there's underlying circumstances I know nothing of. I do know some folks can really strike nerves on a regular basis, but it doesn't appear to be intentional considering the explanations in their reasoning.....whether it's taken as that or not, varies among us.

I don't know the depths of most kinships here, so I take everyone's opinions/advice as a relative possibility unless it is blatantly ridiculous, or obviously hilarious.....and even then, I won't always call them on their bullshit. There's enough spade calling without my 2 pennies thrown in :D

Post up links to what drives the hatred :dunno: doesn't change shit, imo.....any attempts from him to reconcile? I've surely said shit here n there that had me packin a hoof in my mouth, but it's usually a failing effort from my eclectic side just trying to be funny

Edited by Hellmutt
  • Upvote 1

no one is kissing anyones ass I'm just very tired of allways seeing people being ass holes to magz. I have not read the thead your talking about and I won't bother but seeing how his response to a thread makes him a fucktard It will be ok for me to think that your a fucking ass hole for posting in this one

• Upvote 1

There is definitely something to that effect.

Many people believed I was out of line, and perhaps they were right. I'm not going to say anything now that changes anyone's mind about it, so we'll just say that had I to do it over again, I'd probably have rather just avoided comment and let that whole thread go.

Edited by magley64
  • Upvote 2

We've actually met a couple of times... You crashed into a guard rail right in front of me once. That was a bummer but other than a couple scratches on your ninja and a broken mirror, that ride was awesome.

I think that was the ride where mike53ali convinced that random chick that we should change her tire rather than letting her drive away on a flat.

I also ended a ride early and chased you back home once on your viffer because your tire was seriously on the verge of self-destruction, and I didn't want you to wipe out if you had a blowout or at least if you did, that there would be somebody to help if you were injured or whatever.

That's some bs right there but it made me laugh. Nope only met you once and I have never crashed in the 4 years riding my kawi. I met you once at a meet and greet and did not see your full retard posts. I also don't have access to these posts either.

Are you guys fucking serious? Kissing that fuckballs ass?

Magz was just semi-retarded until the Chris Kyle thing. After the shit he has said, fuck him, seriously.

Go read it.

I would but I get this. What's the name of the thread and who started it? Dishing a war hero is always bad and should never be said.

Mr Anderson, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

That's some bs right there but it made me laugh. Nope only met you once and I have never crashed in the 4 years riding my kawi. I met you once at a meet and greet and did not see your full retard posts. I also don't have access to these posts either.

sorry, wrong screen name for whatever reason I was thinking of ninjadoc. :dunno:

Pig iron, right?

you probably have the firearms, politics, and R&R forums unsubscribed, go to usercp and turn those on then the threads should show up.

Edited by magley64

sorry, wrong screen name for whatever reason I was thinking of ninjadoc. :dunno:

Pig iron, right?

you probably have the firearms, politics, and R&R forums unsubscribed, go to usercp and turn those on then the threads should show up.

Yes at the Pig Iron does this multi-purpose forum do greet and meets anymore. I loved those and plan on having my friend come because he wants to get into riding.

no one is kissing anyones ass I'm just very tired of allways seeing people being ass holes to magz. I have not read the thead your talking about and I won't bother but seeing how his response to a thread makes him a fucktard It will be ok for me to think that your a fucking ass hole for posting in this one

If you are a part timer or a newb and didnt log on over the past winter, shut up and sit down. That fucker took it upon himself to attempt to piss off every one of the regulars that he could over winter. And by being a complete dick, he was pretty successful.

If you weren't here for the douchebaggery, then you don't know what you are talking about.

If you want to think I'm an asshole, go ahead. If you are going to continue talking out your ass, I will continue to be an asshole.

With all due respect and shit. :D

• Upvote 2

Yes at the Pig Iron does this multi-purpose forum do greet and meets anymore. I loved those and plan on having my friend come because he wants to get into riding.

our best ones were the ones at buddys (though technically a DTC party more than an ORDN party) those got shut down...

The pig iron ones still happen (last i knew) though Ashley doesn't run the place anymore, Jagr still had some connections there. Though I haven't seen him on in a while either.

there was also one a couple years ago at somebody's house that I believe was set up by yota, all I remember from that night was moose smashing the hell out of some boards, and a bunch of people almost wrecking a dirt bike...good times.

Edited by magley64

I looked and could not find a "ranting a raving area" I would think that thread would of got locked or deleted by a mod or does that not happen here? What I have seen is you guys jump all over his shit and I have yet to see anything that deserved it. Everyone my self included gets mad and cought up in the moment. One thead he was asking a genunie question and no one could be big enough to answer. No were in that thread was he being nasty. All im saying its not just him, and that is aside from the thread about the war hero because I could not find that to read if I wanted to.

I looked and could not find a "ranting a raving area" I would think that thread would of got locked or deleted by a mod or does that not happen here? What I have seen is you guys jump all over his shit and I have yet to see anything that deserved it. Everyone my self included gets mad and cought up in the moment. One thead he was asking a genunie question and no one could be big enough to answer. No were in that thread was he being nasty. All im saying its not just him, and that is aside from the thread about the war hero because I could not find that to read if I wanted to.

Just know that there are plenty of good reasons. Research it or don't.

A fuck I give not.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=101963 ok found the thread. I heard about it on the news. Sad to hear about him and rip. Modz must of took off Magz comments but I was not on during the winter. Reminds me of Quikzx9r comments. No ill should ever be spoken of the dead. RIP chris.

I remeber it on the news now also they must have cleaned the crap out of that thread. I am sorry that the sniper lost his life and and truly sad about all of the shootings it seem we hear about everyday. I still stand behind my friend and if that makes me a bad guy on here so be it. I dont need to be right or popular to be a good person. The tone on this fourm is why I stay away and only check it time to time. I am on my other fourms every day at least once. Hopefuly we all can just get allong and can just enjoy the ride and look out for our fellow riders on two wheels.

I remeber it on the news now also they must have cleaned the crap out of that thread. I am sorry that the sniper lost his life and and truly sad about all of the shootings it seem we hear about everyday. I still stand behind my friend and if that makes me a bad guy on here so be it. I dont need to be right or popular to be a good person. The tone on this fourm is why I stay away and only check it time to time. I am on my other fourms every day at least once. Hopefuly we all can just get allong and can just enjoy the ride and look out for our fellow riders on two wheels.

I love your avatar lol. I remember that episode.

sigh... i had to walk some netherlandian troll through this before, but here goes again:

go to:

User CP (on the top navigation bar)

Group Memberships (on the left hand side control panel menu)

join the "Raw and Uncensored" group

which is the group setting that allows you to view the "Ranting and Raving" section which is where your two threads are located.

please put up a good show or it will be really disappointing.

once you have that enabled, here is the thread itself.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=101984

There is definitely something to that effect.

Many people believed I was out of line, and perhaps they were right. I'm not going to say anything now that changes anyone's mind about it, so we'll just say that had I to do it over again, I'd probably have rather just avoided comment and let that whole thread go.

it would've been more helpful if this was said earlier.

• Upvote 1

it would've been more helpful if this was said earlier.

perhaps :dunno:

I don't have a time machine..yet ;)

I'll fab one up soon.

And as for the loops of wire in my dune buggy (which I went back to look at the other day) those are pre-wired and currently unused circuits that I just coiled there. It was a 12 circuit fuse box that I got, and I've only got 8 circuits used right now.

ignition, headlights, fog lights, running lights, horn, brake lights, turn signals, stereo... I just coiled and taped the others in case I decided to add some stuff later (more lighting, an amplifier, better horns, compressor, etc...)

Edited by magley64