WTS: Drop hitch shanks , WTB rise hitch shank

madcat6183

I don't need any drop hitch shanks anymore so Im selling the 2 I have, or trading, or whatever. They are perfect if you have a lifted truck, however my new one will not be lifted.

One is a 14 inches long and one is 12 inches. The holes are 1 1/4 apart(common), and both have tongue weights of 1500lbs.

They are SOLID, not like harbor freight hollow shanks, these things weigh about 50lbs each, and are for serious towing.

Anyways, I'd like to get $75 each, one still has a price tag of 195+ on it and that is ths smaller one. I just have no use anymore for them.

Also willing to trade if someone has a normal sized hitch shank, as I need a rise actually now as my toy hauler is lifted and my truck is not :(

I have pics on my cell so PM, post, or text 419-six one zero-5666

I am in Cbus and head to mansfield occasionally.

yeah sorry guys, flipping isn't an option because the "lift" then is too much. However I may add 2 inches to the rear next weekend so in that case I think 1 of these would work.

Dangit I tried to not mod this truck, well other than tuner, CAI, and exhaust. I told myself no lift, but my wife insist I not drive a sissy F250 stock. It's not my fault right?

Oh and yeah Bowdog is right, these things aren't sold at Lowes/TSC, they are custom order or like a place may have 1 in stock.

I guess the 300 dollar BW drop I have will work still, since it levels itself too.