California passes bill that lets HS boys shower with girls....

TMonhollen

"Choose" or "who are". Who gives a shit! Stop being a dick! That was not the point of my post! Seriously? This is what you pick apart from my comment? I don't really care if they "choose", "are born that way", or whatever. They are what they are, as I am what I am.

I think the point was pretty clear.

He is attracted to women, and not allowed to shower with them. They don't want to be stared at, oggled, and eye-fucked by him while they shower. Therefor men aren't allowed in their showers.

Gay guys are attracted to...other guys. Who probably don't want to be stared at, oggled, and eye-fucked by some gay guy sharing a shower with them. But the gays are still allowed in the showers.

Have you ever used a public bathroom? Did it say men or women on the door? What would happen if you used the one that said the other? Why?

I avoid public bathrooms when at all possible, and when I use them I avoid contact of any kind with the other people in the public bathroom.

I think the point was pretty clear.

He is attracted to women, and not allowed to shower with them. They don't want to be stared at, oggled, and eye-fucked by him while they shower. Therefor men aren't allowed in their showers.

Gay guys are attracted to...other guys. Who probably don't want to be stared at, oggled, and eye-fucked by some gay guy sharing a shower with them. But the gays are still allowed in the showers.

If you don't want people seeing you naked, stop showering in front of people.... seems simple enough.

It's not as if showers are the only place to get stared at, oggled, or eye fucked. By and large woment recieve unwanted attention from men everywhere.

When you're in the military, often you're only choice for a place to shower is a public shower. Especially the navy/marines on a navy ship. They don't exactly have private bathrooms for each sailor. Which is why Kent specified "openly gay in the military."

When you're in the military, often you're only choice for a place to shower is a public shower. Especially the navy/marines on a navy ship. They don't exactly have private bathrooms for each sailor. Which is why Kent specified "openly gay in the military."

Would you be any less oggled or eye fucked if he were a closet gay, and found you attractive? :confused:

Didn't say that, but when you know the guy standing next to is eying you like a piece of meat at the market while he lathers his balls sure does make it a little awkward.

This never bothered you before, why didn't you tell me? :p

I should have known better than to have responded to you Magz. It's one thing to debate things, and have different opinions and ideas. But man, you are this way on just about every subject on this forum. Don't you ever get tired of being that way? I'm genuinely curious, cause I couldn't imagine living my life that way.

Didn't say that, but when you know the guy standing next to is eying you like a piece of meat at the market while he lathers his balls sure does make it a little awkward.

What makes you think you're his type? inappropriate sexual advances are inappropriate regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

Quit taking your clothes off in front of strangers for a start. Maybe with a 700 billion dollar budget, the military could afford some shower doors...

Edited by magley64

I should have known better than to have responded to you Magz. It's one thing to debate things, and have different opinions and ideas. But man, you are this way on just about every subject on this forum. Don't you ever get tired of being that way? I'm genuinely curious, cause I couldn't imagine living my life that way.

I'm just trying to get to what your point is...or moreover what you believe a reasonable solution would be to a problem you've cooked up in your head.

I think my point was pretty clear in my original post. You've just chosen to not aknowledge it. As far as your question of "what makes someone think they're his or her type?". I can say the same about the gender that I am attracted to. The fact still remains that I must be segregated from that gender in certain situations and a gay person does not.

• Upvote 1

The fact still remains that I must be segregated from that gender in certain situations and a gay person does not.

But that person isn't attracted to everyone of their gender, probably not even half, you still haven't given me a reasonable solution to the problem you've cooked up. What do you want done? Men who are openly gay to get their own showers? Women who are openly lesbian to get their own showers? (now we've got 4 seperate showering areas) What about bisexuals? What about people who aren't sure? Which bathroom/shower should they use? And how do you test for that? What about transgenders? Do they use the shower of their equipment or the shower of their chromosomes?

If you're suggesting that all of these different groups need to be identified and forced to use a particular shower or bathroom, I think it would be easier just to say, everyone take your own shower.