A/C Tech,Needed oe Advice

ridein

:)I think my A/C in my house is a little low on Freon,It cools . Any one know a good HVAC place to call or any one work on the side?????..Air supply has a coupon for $79.00 for a A/C checkup?????You can PM me......I live in Gahanna Ohio..Need Help...Thanks

• Upvote 1

Due to inflation and Obama taxing the dog shit out of me reach arounds are now 10% of total bill

Geez, I'm glad I had you work on mine earlier in the year when reach around were only 6% of the total. :p.

I turned the a/c on for the first time the other day, it is cooling much better than before. Thank you for the service help. :)

• Upvote 1

Called a guy in for a recharge on the AC, first charge in the 8 years we owned the place, and the guy told me the system was completely shot and wouldn't last the season, which only had a month to go. Tried to get me to buy a whole new system for $7k. No thanks, just a charge please.

It was another 3 years of working fine before we replaced it - and even then only because of the tax credit.

• Upvote 1

Yep, that's what was nice about gRAPEsmuggler, he came out, told me the in house portion needed a new trainsitor or something, and that the outside unit was actually relatively new. Cleaned it all up for me and removed tons of gunk, like tons from the cooling fins and the outside unit, then I think added a little charge and was set.

Told me to get the part off Amazon for 10.00 shipped and how to install it. 1 thing I forgot was to turn the breaker off when installing electric stuff, and got a little shock, but I'm not exactly normal anyways so it didn't hurt anything. We noticed a way quieter/smoother start up and much colder temps much quicker.

He then did take me into the shed and did terrible things to me, but I kinda enjoyed it.

• Upvote 2

Yep, that's what was nice about gRAPEsmuggler, he came out, told me the in house portion needed a new trainsitor or something, and that the outside unit was actually relatively new. Cleaned it all up for me and removed tons of gunk, like tons from the cooling fins and the outside unit, then I think added a little charge and was set.

Told me to get the part off Amazon for 10.00 shipped and how to install it. 1 thing I forgot was to turn the breaker off when installing electric stuff, and got a little shock, but I'm not exactly normal anyways so it didn't hurt anything. We noticed a way quieter/smoother start up and much colder temps much quicker.

He then did take me into the shed and did terrible things to me, but I kinda enjoyed it.

Btw we didn't have to had any charge I checked the charge and you were gtg :p