Qsl Tonight

JaronsToy

The pirates typically stay and drink up until about 1100, the squids make an appearance and leave pretty early. I would say by 9:00 folks start moving out, but depends on whether they are giving away a motorcycle or not.

The pirates typically stay and drink up until about 1100

Isn't it great having Halloween every Wednesday?

Edited by BMMW
  • Upvote 1

Quaker's bike night has gone downhill. I went a couple weeks ago, when it was awesome outside, and about half of the back lot was full. Which, if anyone knows, typically the whole back AND front lots are full on bike nights. I live right down the road from Quaker as well but didn't feel the need to go out again.

And yes....effffff these weather people. I've driven to work everyday over the past week and a half....when I could be riding.

• Upvote 1

Quaker's bike night has gone downhill. I went a couple weeks ago, when it was awesome outside, and about half of the back lot was full. Which, if anyone knows, typically the whole back AND front lots are full on bike nights. I live right down the road from Quaker as well but didn't feel the need to go out again.

And yes....effffff these weather people. I've driven to work everyday over the past week and a half....when I could be riding.

I went may 1st and it was packed. Walked the lot and then headed out until late. Not gonna lie... I enjoy looking at the bikes. Never do eat or drink there. That's after.

I went may 1st and it was packed. Walked the lot and then headed out until late. Not gonna lie... I enjoy looking at the bikes. Never do eat or drink there. That's after.

330racing and myself also went May 1... and we witnessed probably the funniest thing I've seen on a motorbike to date. 3 kids were slow dragging in the back parking lot, one kid falls and face plants head first into his buddies bike...

was absolutely hilarious and my explanation doesn't even give it half the hilarity factor that it actually had.

• Upvote 1

330racing and myself also went May 1... and we witnessed probably the funniest thing I've seen on a motorbike to date. 3 kids were slow dragging in the back parking lot, one kid falls and face plants head first into his buddies bike...

was absolutely hilarious and my explanation doesn't even give it half the hilarity factor that it actually had.

Thats great