2011 Subaru Sti 29k Miles Limited Silver 4 Door

shittygsxr

I just paid off this car and should have the title shortly I will have pics and a price up after I get it clean. Since it is pretty new and has no accidents damage the pictures will look the same as most every other STI out there. 

I do have winter tires/wheel also 

Ok the difference between retail and wholesale isn't much so $33,000 summer wheels only and $33,500 with winter rims and tires.

If an OR member brings me a buyer ill pay them $250 for their effort.

I will be detailing it this weekend and will post pics.

This is the "limited" with bbs wheels, sunroof and leather seats

Will you take my soul and my future children as slaves and lots of other things as payment plus cash. I will also discreetly eliminate your top 10 adversaries, (shitty gaxr is not to be help responsible for the actions of fiji and they have no personal relationship other than forum and a college social club) i also may have a scheme to get this but its a dream right now. Do you sell cars also shitty?

• 3 weeks later...

so uhh....why r u selling it?? I almost bought and STI or EVO but if u do anything to them performance wise u have to upgrade the tranny fairly quickly, so I went w the Mazdaspeed 3 lol

This was my wifes "im in school" car and she is going to upgrade a bit

• 1 month later...