Wtb Or Free? :) : Womens Jacket

Koreo

Would anyone possibly have an old womens riding jacket, whatever material preferably small or medium that no one uses any more? I'm trying not to buy a new jacket as I almost never have another passenger but I had one last night and was kinda :\ as I almost always wear my protection and she had none except for my extra helmet.

It may have been him but none of us has. 1 person on here seeing it doesn't mean we all have and until I see a pic I bet she looks like a manatee. Plus if you have a lady on your bike with no gear you give her yourgear and you go gearless tthat's the rule. But I never ride 2 up so I don't have to worry

Edited by ZxHooligan
  • Upvote 1

I never said she was fat looking like a manatee I implied her face you know kinda chubby cheeked with a mustache lol but you know if you want to shoe horn her in one be my guest

Edited by ZxHooligan
  • Upvote 1

I'll have to discuss it with my ol' man, but I have an icon that I refuse to wear on my new cruiser. I'm thinking it's a small. It does have some scuff marks from good ol' 555! Lol. And it's pink ;)

yup, im asking for a small or medium to give to a fattie to throw on the back of the bike :p

Maybe the fattie wants to modify it into a riding thong with armor and abrasion resistance.

But I'll make a call and see if I can find one.