Christian Sport Bike Assoc. June 15th Ride

JCMathis

as of now, i'm ducking out for a closer ride due to a tender mangina.

i was really hoping to get in a ride with you fellers, but i just lack the ability to wake up that early  haha

next time!

Edited by jbot

Just got home myself. It was a great ride with the exception of the one bike down on 266. I am heading out right now to go pick it up. It is going to be a late night. Still need to talk to Shawn to see how he is doing. I am sure he is fine though.

• Upvote 1

Good ride fellas! I'm Will, the guy on the zx10. It was my first time joining the crew. I will definitely be back. Hopefully Shawn gets back home & gets checked out soon. Glad it was a minor spill.

Dude you'll have to come ride coshocton with us I ride it all the time

I'm hoping to make it out next month!  Glad to hear it was a good ride!

I had a good day, even if I didn't get to ride the bike!  Had a birthday party for one of the kids, made BBQ, started the smoker at about 2 AM, party was around 2-3 ish.  

Dude you'll have to come ride coshocton with us I ride it all the time

Good ride fellas! I'm Will, the guy on the zx10. It was my first time joining the crew. I will definitely be back. Hopefully Shawn gets back home & gets checked out soon. Glad it was a minor spill.

Yeah Skillz, you should definitely come ride Coshocton with us. Glad you made the trip.

Enjoyed it fellas. Great route JC! Was nice getting to hit some new roads. And I hadn't been on 78 South (I think) of 83 and McConnelsville. I have to say, 78 is my favorite motorcycling road in Ohio. Sweepers and ridge lines. I love it.

Don't sell that sportbike Hutch. You'll regret it. And you'd rather be riding the twisties than mowing the yard.

• Upvote 1

Spoke with Shawn last night and he did in fact break his collar bone. He will have to see an orthopedic on Monday. Other than that he is fine but will not be riding anytime soon.

Thanks to everyone who showed up. It was a great ride and it was great to have so many new faces this month.

• Upvote 1

Will,

What happen to you coming up 13. We past Buckeye Lake and you were behind me and then I went to get on 70 and you were nowhere to be seen. I am assuming you stopped for gas but was not sure.

Hutch/Blitz just let me know when you hit the hills in Coshocton. I'm 25 minutes from Newark... Well 15 minutes on the bike. I usually ride 79 north out of Newark to 541 east, come down 60 south, back to 16 then home.

JC I stopped at the BP off of 13 just before the 70 interchange to gas up. Y light had been on for a while. I rode up through Newark & took 16/161 straight home.

Thanks for organizing a good ride.

Hutch/Blitz just let me know when you hit the hills in Coshocton. I'm 25 minutes from Newark... Well 15 minutes on the bike. I usually ride 79 north out of Newark to 541 east, come down 60 south, back to 16 then home.

JC I stopped at the BP off of 13 just before the 70 interchange to gas up. Y light had been on for a while. I rode up through Newark & took 16/161 straight home.

Thanks for organizing a good ride.

Will do we usually take 60 north to 62 then 520 to 514 -62-206-715-36-79 back to Newark.

514 and 520 are epic. And I haven't ridden them yet this year, with the mechanical problems causing me to bail early on a ride while on my old bike.

Definitely have to organize one of these.