Might Wanna Cover That Pistol Better...

smccrory

Why would you do that.  You are legally allowed to OC.  Why are you bowing down to the public.  It's not your problem, it's theirs.  Maybe you should just give me your guns and cancel your NRA membership.

:p

because 9 times out of 10 when I'm some place public I'm with my family, and with that I don't want my kids to be subjected to an idiot cop that doesn't have any common sense or knowledge of the law. When I am by myself which is very seldom I will OC, stop being a troll  and get with it 

because 9 times out of 10 when I'm some place public I'm with my family, and with that I don't want my kids to be subjected to an idiot cop that doesn't have any common sense or knowledge of the law. When I am by myself which is very seldom I will OC

So, you're willing to subject OTHER's families to the surprise of OC and potential of confrontation with law enforcement in order to (theoretically) forward a political agenda, but not your own family. That tells us you're fully aware of the often-negative social mechanics of OC AND that you could care less about other's disruption.

stop being a troll and get with it

This from a guy who opened a several-day-old thread with insults and "F yous."

Could someone seal this thread? It's revealing things about members I kinda wish I hadn't learned.

So, you're willing to subject OTHER's families to the surprise of OC and potential of confrontation with law enforcement in order to (theoretically) forward a political agenda, but not your own family. That tells us you're fully aware of the often-negative social mechanics of OC AND that you could care less about other's disruption.

This from a guy who opened a several-day-old thread with insults and "F yous."

Could someone seal this thread? It's revealing things about members I kinda wish I hadn't learned.

He is saying he doesn't want his kids around if he has to be illegally detained by the police. Any other family is free to go how is that subjecting them to anything?

Far too many retarded pansey asses

yes I'm posting this from my GS3

I'm not, just don't see a need or desire to OC is all.....could give a rats ass whether you are anybody else chooses to do so. However you don't have to worry about what I think, I am not the police and or a citizen that is anti gun or a nosey pain in the ass.