Spoiler Alert. Game Of Thrones Season 3

Mr Anderson

With rob dead that makes Sansa the heir to the north. Tyrion is now fucked and most likely Shea as well.

I dont think its sansa becuase they were assuming Bran and Rickon were dead. It should be Bran who is next in line for the family. I could be wrong.

I dont think its sansa becuase they were assuming Bran and Rickon were dead. It should be Bran who is next in line for the family. I could be wrong.

I am betting that Bran or Daenny will rule all in the end.

Edited by Pokey

If you remember back to the first episode when they find the mother wolf dead with the antler stuck in her,that basically foreshadows what happens to the Starks...now which family uses the deer horn as its crest....the barathians maybe? I forget. Anyway, also if you notice the lannistars are killing anyone with noble or royal blood.

If you remember back to the first episode when they find the mother wolf dead with the antler stuck in her,that basically foreshadows what happens to the Starks...now which family uses the deer horn as its crest....the barathians maybe? I forget. Anyway, also if you notice the lannistars are killing anyone with noble or royal blood.

Your right but its the barathians family that wished for Rob to die. He used that ugly witch to cast a spell. btw I do not like Stanus or his boring story. I hope he dies.

Not as fine as the red headed whore that the faggot king shot up with arrows instead of tappin that

OH... forgot about her damn it...  Good call!

cold water matt

Hey what can I say?